Wich TA indicators do you trust more when trading?📈

There are a lot of Technical Analysis indicators out there. Personally i trust a lot Fibonacci Retracements Levels when i trade on a daily basis. :muscle:

But just to be sure i prefer to combine Fibonacci Retracements with other indicators like Bollinger Bands+RSI+MACD wich gives me a more accurate idea on how the market is moving on a trend. This combo has proven be useful to me but sometimes, as all things in life, it fails… :slightly_frowning_face:

…so which TA indicators do you trust more when trading or even predicting?

2 Likes

im allmost finishing math’s about resistence and suport and riged chart’s, and put that in pratice how take advantage on that in mediam long run,
i especial use now VWMA

3 Likes

Pretty much like you @deyner1984…unless Bollingers. I focus just on RSI+MACD crossing with coherence with fibs extension and retracement as supports and resistance levels. Also like to analyze Elliot waves.
I spent a lot of good time in doing this…eheheh

2 Likes

I like to use horizontal/moving average support and resistances coupled with stochastics, maybe a bit of RSI.

I can sometimes pick price levels quite well but its the timing of the moves I tend to struggle with.

1 Like

Ok guys. I post one of my video here so you can see what is my usual strategy to determine my targets…support and resistances.

ENJOY!:sun_with_face:

3 Likes

One of my friends made me noticed the link above is not available to view if you don’t have a subscription to the site. Sorry about that. I discovered yesterday.
I uploaded the same on youtube. Link below:

1 Like

Bollinger, 200MA and my gut feeling:)
KISS
(Keep it simple, stupid)

3 Likes