Which device are you most commonly using to interface with the Pynk Community?

Hello Pynksters :wave:

To help our dev team understand our users tech habits better, please answer the quick poll below - feel free to leave a comment about which is your preferred browser (or just about whatever you’d like really :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Which device are you most commonly using to interface with the Pynk Community?
  • Desktop
  • Mobile / Browser
  • Mobile / App
  • Tablet

0 voters

5 Likes

Easy to flick through on mobile browser & read topics, although if it comes to writing up a topic or replying in length, then it’s got to be on the laptop (clunky finger syndrome on the phone! :woozy_face:)

5 Likes

Haha, same @stackem, I’m a like an elephant playing the piano. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I think is much easier to navigate in app.

3 Likes

I tend to check out the Community at the same time as I do my Predictions (and other Trading ‘housekeeping’), so will normally be at my desktop for that so as to access my charts on a dual-screen setup.

Sometimes, bigger really is better! :laughing:

6 Likes

I usually access the Community through the web version on desktop PC and Laptop and, occasionally, on my mobile phone.

Tested Discourse App (Android) a while ago and it seems better than web version, with a layout a bit more user friendly; but to be honest, when dealing with forum managing tasks it is easier for me to work with the web version on a big screen …well, at least bigger than my mobile phone screen :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I use Discourse app on mobile and web version on laptop (mozilla firefox) pretty much the same amount.
But if I’m going to write a longer post I’ll use laptop for sure.

5 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.