What's the most valuable thing you've learnt from being part of the Pynk crowd so far?

Hello Pynksters :brain:

Would be great to hear your feedback on what’s the best thing about being a Pynkster?
What have you learned, what excites you and how has being part of the Pynk movement enhanced your life?

Have a great weekend
Zack :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Sometimes it feels like the whole world is turning against one another, like we construct these reasons to make ourselves as different as we could be and that often leads to conflict. People searching for things to be annoyed about on the internet, racism, homophobia, religious intolerance. When, actually, we’re all more or less the same, sure we have our own interests and beliefs but when it really comes down to it, we are all human beings. We all want food in our stomachs and a roof over our head. We want friends and families and we want the best for them. We want, or at least the vast majority of us want, to live in peace and safety…despite what the mainstrem media might have you believe and ,possibly more importantly, the majority wouldn’t sleep well at night knowing our actions had hurt anyone else, or made anyone’s lives less safe.

Pynk is different, Pynk is about working together, about placing value in the things that make us unique, about inspiring those around us to be successful and then cheering them on when they are. It’s about breaking the myths of finance that have kept the poor poor and the rich getting richer for many years now.

That’s why I love Pynk. Because I truly believe that when we put our differences aside and work together it creates an opportunity to do something truly game changing and if we can create a bit of wealth for ourselves in the meantime then all the better.

6 Likes

What excites me the most about Pynk is this amazing community and its power :smiley:
Can’t belive there is so much normal people in one place on internet.

Predicting prices here helped me to be more objective when analysing prices and put emotions aside.

I’m really excited for everything that will come in the future :smiley:

7 Likes

I’ve been a part of Pynk for 4 months now. I still remember Al Wallace telling me I have nothing to lose by predicting. He was so right! Thanks again, Al. I never really thought I could be good at this but I do see continuous improvement. I still find it fun to predict every day and check on the results. Of course, some days are better than others. I love reading everyone’s viewpoint and adding my own. The most important thing I learned— you never know what you can do until you try—

6 Likes

Wow…this you wrote is so true Al…:heart:

Anyway…for a part of my life…until i discovered there is no such things as absolute good or absolute evil, i’ve seen money as an evil thing. In general we could say that in order to gain money, people are prone to show their worst side.
I always thought competition is good…just is not the version that our society put into our costumes, or we allow it to overimpose on our natural way of doing which should be TO COMPETE WITH OUR SELVES to reach new heights in the skills we are interested.

When i understood the mechanism Pynk propose i said to me “WOW!!! This really mix competition with myself AND with other in an healthy way!!”

Then i discovered that there is also a collaboration side into the recipe that makes the dish extremely balanced and enjoyable under each aspect.

Can’t really wait to understand what will be the next surprise guys…ahahahah :joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Its been over 9 months since I joined Pynk and it has been an exiting journey. How time flies.

The best thing about being a Pynkstar is that you meet great people or great minds. People with diverse views and opinions that will blow your mind. People who let you realize that it doesn’t always have to be about you but instead, it’s has to be about everyone. This is born out of the relevance Pynk associates with the crowd and how much effort has been put into making the communities inclusive to all.

I learn everyday with Pynk. Learning here isn’t optional :laughing:. Pynk made me develop the habit if reading extensively and verifying information. This is to keep up with the big guys. I am excited for the future. I am excited about what’s gonna come next. I am a better investor now with Pynk.

7 Likes

this is so true @kaabayahaya, so true. working as a collective we can do so much more than working alone. As the old cliche goes ‘many hands make for light work’

5 Likes

Exactly. There is a Ghanaian Akan proverb which says When you remove one broomstick it breaks but when you put them together the do not break. This is similar to the English proverb, “Unity is strength.”

5 Likes

Ive been using Pynk for a fair while niw and just from predicting daily ive lesrnt of the volatility of crypto currency compared to the relative stability of the other markets

And have learnt so much about cryptocurrency, the block chain etc i feel
So kuch more informed than i did before

8 Likes

Welcome to our forum @Jevanscomper. Glad to hear you’ve been annoying participating in Pynk. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome @Jevanscomper nice to meet you! Have a great time here in the forum!!!:heart:

3 Likes

Welcome mate @Jevanscomper. Feel free to visit #how-pynk-works learn more. And don’t forget the introduction as well. Nice to have you.

2 Likes

Welcome @Jevanscomper. Pynk is an awesome place to be! Itst more than just predicting, as you see. Check out see of the topics and feel free to add your input.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone! :smiley:

What can I say about Pynk… I’ve been using Pynk since they launched I believe and it’s been a pleasure to be part of the community. I’ve been learning a lot with all these experts and I hope I can keep learning with you guys!

Keep the Pynk! GO PYNK! Spread the Pynk!

7 Likes

Initially I was interested in the premise of Pynk and joined the alpha. It was buggy and a not very easy to follow but I did some predictions. When the beta came along it was a massive improvement and I have been putting a lot more effort into my predictions. I’ve learned a lot about technical analysis for my own trading but also to improve my Pynk predictions

I believe in educating people about investing and making investing more accessible to everyday people. I’ve seen first hand the impact of the wisdom of crowds as part of my job in engineering and its great to see it being used in investing. Everyone in the community is really great with sharing their views and knowledge and its great to be a part of it.

More recently though it’s got me interested in AI/machine learning/neural networks. I’ve been researching these topics and have been playing about creating my own. It’s a massive field of potential which some businesses and startups have taken to such as Pynk, and its just the beginning.

7 Likes

The short journey Pynk have taken from Alpha to now is staggering considering its start-up budget ( fifteen quid and a couple of bus tickets wasn’t it @Think_Pynk? :grin:).
Great businesses are built around a great team and great communities follow on.

I take my hat off to you dabbling in machine learning/A.I, be awesome to hear how you get on with creating your own project, maybe a little sister for ROSE, Rosette perhaps? ;))

7 Likes

I’m fascinated by this! I hope you will share your progress with us. Sounds like you have a great mind.

3 Likes

Hello! Glad to be part of the Pynk commune. :v: :slightly_smiling_face: All aspects of the development of Rose AI like it (it can only be slightly delayed) I began to study prices on exchanges daily, and became more pragmatic. Interested in how much RoseAI training can drag on and when will everyone be able to profit from using the grand Rose?

3 Likes

Rosette :smile: :grinning: :smiley:

2 Likes

The most valuable thing think I’ve learnt since joining the pynk community, is to appreciate the power of the collective

5 Likes