What ASSETS should we add next to our Fantasy Fund Manager?

Hi there Community! :wave:

One of the most promising and incredible features Pynk 2.0 has to offer is its Fantasy Fund Manager(FFM). We suppose that almost all of you use that feature on a daily basis, buying and selling assets, rebalancing your portfolio to get the most out of market movements.

We initially loaded the FFM with some assets we thought would be interesting for the Community. Some Equities, Indices, Commodities and Digital Assets are represented, one way or another, inside FFM.

Now has come the time when we want you to collaborate with us so we can growth strongly all together, developing a diversified FFM with those assets you like the most, the most promising and of greatest interest for you.

Please comment with the ASSET you’d like added: give us the ticker, a short description of the asset and why you consider is worth it to add it to the FFM.

Have an asset in mind but is already on the list? …no problem at all: like the replies with the assets you want added most :+1: and let us know this way you want it added! Team Pynk will surely take a look to those ones most requested and voted and will make the FFM grow with them!

3 Likes

I’d like to see XRP and Peloton!! Peloton (PTON) is showing a lot of stregth since the beginning of this year.

4 Likes

What about the assets we’ve asked to include submitting through the portfolio page @deyner1984, are these to be included?

4 Likes

If you like @stackem, the form doesn’t give much opportunity for explanation so feel free to add and write a bit about why you think it’s a good add to FFM. :+1:

4 Likes

I like Soleno Therapeutics SLNO. They are doing amazing work in the neonatal area with strong potential… They were just added to the Russell 3000 index a week ago. Right now SLNO trades around $2 with a one yr target of $8

2 Likes

I like XRP @Tradelta. I actually own some!

1 Like

Name: Tesla, Inc.

Ticker: TSLA

Short Desc.: Tesla, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, leases, and sells electric vehicles, and energy generation and storage systems in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Automotive and Energy Generation/Storage. The Automotive segment offers sedans and sport utility vehicles. It also provides electric powertrain components and systems; and services for electric vehicles through its company-owned service locations. The Energy Generation and Storage segment offers energy storage products, such as rechargeable lithium-ion battery systems for use in homes, industrial, commercial facilities, and utility grids. It also provides vehicle insurance services, as well as renewable energy.

Personal thoughts: I think adding Tesla to the FFM will be awesome and not be being a Musk believer :upside_down_face: but Tesla have a future for sure. The segment of the market in which Tesla is involved, is a very promising one with a secure future. Giving the high degree of pollution we have in the world right now, the demand of electric cars and green energy will arise sooner or later.

Early this month the shares of Tesla were up 4% in midday trading to a new record high of above $1,120 a share. At that price, Tesla’s market cap was nearly $210 billion. Tesla is the most valuable auto company on the planet, ahead of Toyota and has also passed the market caps of Dow components like Coca-Cola, Disney, Cisco, Merck and Exxon Mobil…i think it worth a try!

4 Likes

They will be reviewed for sure mate but as @Al_Wallace said this thread is a better place to share your thoughts about those ones you like the most. You can re submit here if you do not mind, also you can share your thoughts and let to know other why you think they should be included. :nerd_face: :pray:

3 Likes

This has been talked about a little in the questions section of the forum - “asset availability”

I hope that links properly!

I will do the correct research about the shorthand codes and correct markets :face_with_monocle: but I am probably going to request a few commodities first :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @KD8482! :wave: Yes we noticed that, you opened a topic in “Ask me Anything” section and it is an awesome idea, i am sure many people will go there to express themselves about the availability of some assets in app, however, we think this is a better place to recommend and vote for your favorite ones, following some kind of guidelines. I am sure Team will look in app recommendations, your thread recommendations and will take a look here too when they want to add a new asset to FFM.

Thank you! :clap:

2 Likes

@deyner1984 I would like to see some of the following:

Delta (DAL), American Airlines (AAL), Lufthansa (LHA) because I think that these stocks, along with cruise lines like Royal Caribean (RCL) and Norwegian Cruise (NCLH) have been hurting a lot the past couple of months, but amazing opportunities for returns may await if they don’t go bust.

Docusign (DOCU), Zoom (ZM) Slack Tec (WORK), Dropbox (DBX), along with Peloton (PTON) already mentioned by @Tradelta, have become attractive investments since the pandemic and would be nice to be able to include some of them in the portfolio. Also Alibaba (BABA) as a counterpoint to Amazon.

I would also add Constellation Brands (STZ) to go along Heiniken.

Already mentioned by @tradelta in another thread, soybeans (S) in the commodities category is something missing, and one of the most actively traded.

Finally, some bonds, which I consider a must in any portfolio. I would begin by including US treasury bonds to have as “risk free” assets in the portfolio.

4 Likes

Name: ChainLink

Ticker: LINK

Short Desc.: ChainLink is a decentralized oracle network which aims to connect smart contracts with data from the real world. It has been popular in the blockchain community with its architecture as a decentralized Oracle technology. Unlike other Oracle designs that rely on a centralized party to be trusted as a gateway, Chainlink is built on a network of independent node operators to offer unique integrations. Aims to solve some important problems with smart contracts connectivity across multiple data resource centers with an aim to enhance their usability.

Personal thoughts: ChainLink was one of the top cryptocurrencies of the 2019 and was able to close the 2019 with a whopping profit of + 523% and was therefore significantly better performing than the Bitcoin price. Somehow its market movements seems not to be tied to BTC movements after all which i consider a good thing and a healthy indicator although LINK is a new cryptocurrency compared to BTC or ETH. It has a ROI today of almost 4000% with a strong community behind and social sentiment remains steady no matter what. I guess it will be a good addition to FFM!

3 Likes

Nice combo mate! I can see some stocks i like very much and i think will be a good investment sooner or later! :clap:

2 Likes

Sorry, I wasnt suggesting it as a better thread! Just that there was some stuff there worth looking at.

I apologise if it came across the wrong way

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

No way! Your thread is awesome and has interesting things to look at for sure. So keep posting and sharing info no matter if it is here or there. :grin:

1 Like

Turkish Airlines :airplane: :tr:

TICKER: IST: THYAO
MARKET: INDEXIST: XU030

Turkish Airlines is the national flag carrier airline of Turkey. As of August 2019, it operates scheduled services to 315 destinations in Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas, making it the largest mainline carrier in the world by number of passenger destinations.

for more: Wikipedia

Tradinview Chart

Handpicked for @mosigman and @PynkMiguel :sunglasses:
Any other aviation expert here btw?

5 Likes

average trader analysis for IST:THYAO…

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is not a bit of trading advice, I’m not a trader, I don’t know any trader personally, I swear I won’t be trading by my own again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Seems like now its time us to launch Stock Watch thread here at Community to share some more insights about fav stocks, what do you say @Al_Wallace?

6 Likes

Here’s my two…

Progyny, Inc (PGNY:NASDAQ)

Progyny, Inc., a benefits management company, specializes in fertility and family building benefits solutions for employers in the United States. Progyny works with large US employers, and counts Google, Facebook, Salesforce and Microsoft in their client list. Is ranked #1 in it’s field with a whopping 78.3% per year growth rate forecast.

Next up is a bit more risky but could potentially be super exciting:

NIO, inc (NIO:NYSE)

Known as the ‘Chinese Tesla’ one of the biggest players in the Chinese electric vehicle market with some really interesting plans such as the ability t swap batteries at charge points rather than wait on your battery charging. Interesting one to follow. As you’ll see from the chart below, they’ve become a bit of a buzz stock in recent weeks with a lot of influencers touting them as the next big thing.

But at $12 per share probably worth a punt - if they are even half as successful as TESLA you could see some nice returns.

None of the above is financial advice folks, all my own opinions.

4 Likes

sounds good to me :smiley:

1 Like