We are hiring! 🌱

Hello Pynksters :raising_hand_man:

I hope everyone liked yesterday’s sneak peek of upcoming new features to Price Prediction Tool :+1:

Recently as announced we launched our tech hub in beautiful Izmir and now looking for talented developers to join Pynk Side :brain:

For those who like AI Hackathons, we will arrange one very soon too, which is announced today.

If you would like to apply or refer someone, don’t miss your chance.

Pynk office at Folkart Towers, Izmir, Turkey

8 Likes

What a great opportunity for those with the necessary skills. Unfortunately, I don’t have them😕

5 Likes

For those of you with the required skills, I suggest you take advantage of this opportunity.

4 Likes

I cant apply because i don’t have the required skills (sure, unless playng PES :joy::joy::joy::raised_hands: ) but i will for sure spread around the voice about this huuuuge opporunity!!
Cheers!

5 Likes

I am very happy for the growth and expansion of pynk. Proud to be a pynkster. Pynk is the future

5 Likes

@kaabayahaya @KarenM @Tradelta Well, never say never! You could join a programmers boot camp online, and skill up in 24 months. I guess it’s going to set you back a few pennies, but as we’re all Pynksters now, I think we’ ll have an insiders advantage:) Sounds like the positions are for experienced techies.

5 Likes

Thanks mate. Will take your suggestion into consideration. :smile: :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes