Update on user KYC issues 11/06/2021

Hello Pynksters,

We are aware that a number of people are having issues with uploading documents as part of the early Placeholder KYC process. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you.

Please bear with us as we try to fix this issue.

Please do not spam customer services with this issue as it is in hand. We are working on it, and we will update you very soon.

Also, if you have not yet received an invitation to submit your KYC, you will receive an email on Tuesday the 15th. Please be patient as we have large numbers of users to onboard.

Otherwise, have a lovely weekend :wink:

Al

6 Likes

Proof of address is very difficult to get as for me there is no way to submit a proof a residence. Except I submit a bill but my name is not on it.

4 Likes

please enable email kyc or something else, third party kyc blocked me for sending my proof adress

2 Likes

Hello @stharamsharan .

As we have said many times before, Pynk community is not the place to deal with individual KYC issues. Our CS team cannot help you without getting personal information from you, which you should obviously not be sharing here. Please reach out to us at hello@pynk.io

If you have been blocked from resubmission it is likely due to the fact that you have been submitting too many attempts. This requires us to ask our KYC partner to individually verify and unlock, which can take several days. However, as i said, I cannot verify this without further information from you. Please get in touch with the customer care team.

Thank you.

2 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.