'the Water Cooler'

This is the place for chatting, laughing and a bit of totally off topic fun. Whatever takes your fancy but two rules…

1)keep it clean
2)keep it inoffensive (remember we’re a multicultural, inclusive group here :earth_africa:)

4 Likes

GREAT AL!!!
My song of the day:

2 Likes

This is @ZackofPynk’s own territory. @deyner1984, give us an update on the Cuban party. :laughing:

2 Likes

Quote for the day:

“It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.” - Robert Kiyosaki

3 Likes

:christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the festive season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year! :santa:

3 Likes

Thanks Zack. Same to you can’t wait to see what Pynk has in store for us next year :heart_eyes: best wishes to you and your family mate! :christmas_tree::santa:

3 Likes

Hi friends! I wish to you all, all the best for a GREAT Christmas and GREATER end/beginning of the new year!
Cheeeeeers!!!
:clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I “predict” a bright 2020 for London’s No 1 FinTech start-up.
In the past decade, investment in the FinTech sector has risen from $8 billion to over $110 billion this year with the UK following the US & China as the world’s largest investors in FinTech.
The following link takes a look into the next decade of global players in the sector, have a peep, there’s some really interesting new companies making waves as well as the usual industry stalwarts. Enjoy :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Fantastic post @stackem, thanks :pray:t2: :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Cool article @stackem i enjoyed it very much…especially this section:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hindsight is a wonderful thing :rofl:.
Predicting future technology has tripped up many forecasters through history.
I think one of the worst must be …
" Television? The word is half Latin and half Greek. No good can come of it." :grin:

2 Likes

I finally had the chance to sit and read the article. Great find/share! The financial world is definitely changing for the better for many investors. With so much competition, these companies need to offer low/no fees to keep up with demand.

3 Likes

I think one of the best innovations is the ability for transient workers to send money home for free(or sometimes minimal fees) where legacy companies would charge up to 30% transfer fees for the service … out right rip off!!
" Apps are built on legacy infrastructure using customer bank accounts for [KYC ]/ [AML ] and benefit from the legacy infrastructure, the fintech takes its margin on the foreign exchange spread."

3 Likes

Some of those fees are outrageous! Hard working people trying to help their families have to work that much more due to fees. Anything that can eliminate fees will be a huge interest.

2 Likes

Agree with this.
This is why i believe XRP token to be one of the most successfull projects around in the crypto sphere. This is a huge use case that can really be implemented into everyone’s daily life around the globe.

2 Likes

Totally agree about XRP…They seem to be the frontrunner and the Ripple technology is being implemented by many banks…btw- Anyone interested in buying, XRP is priced very low right now.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: my prediction :sunglasses:
2 Likes

Happy birthday @Thewseph :tada::birthday::balloon:

1 Like

Is it @Thewseph birthday today? If so happy birthday!

1 Like

That’s what the birthday list says!!!

1 Like