The Q1 2022 WP exchange is (finally) here! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello there Pynk Fam :wave:

The Q1 Wisdom Point exchange, after a short delay due to some unforeseen circumstances, is finally here! As always, we did our best to make sure our hardest working predictors received the lions share of the rewards. The qualification criteria for the Q4 WP exchange wereโ€ฆ

• Earn a minimum of 50K WP in the last quarter.
  • Make a minimum of 45 predictions in the last quarter.
  • Make a minimum of 20 forecasts in the last quarter.

Please allow 7-10 working days for the value of your exchanged WPs to reach your wallet.

In total, the current exchange value of this round will be approximately $15,000.

I qualified; should I complete KYC?
Yes, if you have not already done so, and assuming you want to withdraw the value of your redeemed WPโ€™s, you will need to go through the KYC process. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT KYC IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT!

Can I withdraw my earnings?
Remember, the minimum amount to withdraw is $14, so it might be you wonโ€™t have quite enough to withdraw just yet. Keep up the great work and you should get there next time
As always, we try to make sure that the hardest working, most productive Pynksters are rewarded at each exchange. Thanks again for all your hard work! See you next quarter!

Questions?
Hit us up here, and weโ€™ll be delighted to answer.

A kind note from our customer services team:
Our customer services team is limited to a few hard working individuals. Post WP exchange we deal with literally hundreds of emails on a daily basis. Therefore, we simply do not have the resources to investigate every case. If you genuinely believe you have met the minimum qualifications and have not been paid within the next 7-10 working days , please reach out to us with supporting information and we will review your individual case.

Best wishes,
Al

3 Likes

Hi @Al_Wallace ,
Thanks for the info. Iโ€™ve just one complaint: thereโ€™s no forecasts in 2-3 weeks, and Iโ€™m not being able to complete all week goals.
Cheers
Nuno

3 Likes