The Crypto spot (discuss about your fav blockchain project here)

@Eva - i am reading your comment after a month but it is so relevant even today still as he keeps on posting things which we are unable to fathom. He only knows what he wants to achieve. Happy weekend to you.

@Tradelta - have heard of gala games but was little skeptical of trying it out as NFT’s i dont really understand. If youve tried these games personally do share your experience.

2 Likes

I haven’t got the chance to try any of the games on the platform yet because they still are in the test phase and getting ready to launch in the public arena. I guess I will give a try as soon as it’s available :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Tradelta - let us know how it is if possible

i would like to talk about a blockchain project named Matic - now known as Polygon -

Polygon is a protocol and a framework for building and connecting Ethereum compatible blockchains and networks. Its a layer 2 solution that achieves scale by utilizing side chains for off-chain computation by ensuring asset security using the plasma framework and a decentralized network of Proof-0f-stake(PoS) validators.

This project can succeed in long term as it is the answer to some of the challenges faced by Ethereum today such as heavy fees and low transactions per second ( TPS) and it aims to create multichain ecosystems of ethereum compatible blockchains.

Polygon is involved with some of the hottest areas in blockchain such as -

DeFi ( Decentralized Finance)
DApp ( Decentralized Applications)
DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations)
NFT’s

Current price - around $0.90
All time high - $2.68

Last but not the least famous shark tanker Mr Mark Cuban has invested in this blockchain project.

Let me know your thoughts pynksters. Thank you @Tradelta for starting this thread.

2 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.