The Crypto spot (discuss about your fav blockchain project here)

So…I am for sure one of the so called “crypto enthusiasts” and like any self-respecting crypto enthusiast I was missing in this forum a spot where everyone could discuss:

• his own favourite blockchain based project
  • why you think that particular project can succeed in the long term
  • everything you think is valuable to add about it…something related to its possible utilities, it’s current price, it’s all time high…really anything you’d like to add.

An article I was reading some mins ago states this:
“Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, says it raised $1.05 billion for investment products during the third quarter of 2020 — the largest inflow of funds from investors a single quarter in Grayscale’s history.”

Source: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/80874/grayscale-1-billion-new-investments-q3-2020

I guess the cat is out of the bag now…let’s see if we can find good investing opportunities togheter people!!

To the mooooooooooooooon!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::dart::rocket:

5 Likes

I have found this beautiful site where you can search your favourite crypto news by name and keyword.
There is also a section where it displays the trending news and the highlights from all the crypto space…very usefull for those of you searching for fundamentals.

Here it is:

2 Likes

Yesterday a speaker from the “Blockchain Research institute” was into a meeting that I was following and delved into he MONETIZING THE PHISICAL WORLD trough tokenization.

Check it from 1:10:00

1 Like

Guys…yesterday I was super lucky.
I found a person who was able to explain to me in very simple terms, the progresses that the new smart contract called Flare Network will bring.

He was so crystal clear that I had to put it on a blog.

1 Like

This is the second part, in my opinion far more intriguing than the first one.

I guess one of the utilities of this smart contract network, is to provide a wisdom of the crowd but not in a cohordinated manner as Pynk does.

Check it out!

Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.