The Crypto spot (discuss about your fav blockchain project here)

So…I am for sure one of the so called “crypto enthusiasts” and like any self-respecting crypto enthusiast I was missing in this forum a spot where everyone could discuss:

• his own favourite blockchain based project
  • why you think that particular project can succeed in the long term
  • everything you think is valuable to add about it…something related to its possible utilities, it’s current price, it’s all time high…really anything you’d like to add.

An article I was reading some mins ago states this:
“Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, says it raised $1.05 billion for investment products during the third quarter of 2020 — the largest inflow of funds from investors a single quarter in Grayscale’s history.”

Source: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/80874/grayscale-1-billion-new-investments-q3-2020

I guess the cat is out of the bag now…let’s see if we can find good investing opportunities togheter people!!

To the mooooooooooooooon!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::dart::rocket:

4 Likes

I have found this beautiful site where you can search your favourite crypto news by name and keyword.
There is also a section where it displays the trending news and the highlights from all the crypto space…very usefull for those of you searching for fundamentals.

Here it is:

1 Like
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.