The Crypto spot (discuss about your fav blockchain project here)

So…I am for sure one of the so called “crypto enthusiasts” and like any self-respecting crypto enthusiast I was missing in this forum a spot where everyone could discuss:

• his own favourite blockchain based project
  • why you think that particular project can succeed in the long term
  • everything you think is valuable to add about it…something related to its possible utilities, it’s current price, it’s all time high…really anything you’d like to add.

An article I was reading some mins ago states this:
“Grayscale Investments, the world’s largest digital currency asset manager, says it raised $1.05 billion for investment products during the third quarter of 2020 — the largest inflow of funds from investors a single quarter in Grayscale’s history.”

Source: https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/80874/grayscale-1-billion-new-investments-q3-2020

I guess the cat is out of the bag now…let’s see if we can find good investing opportunities togheter people!!

To the mooooooooooooooon!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::dart::rocket:

6 Likes

I have found this beautiful site where you can search your favourite crypto news by name and keyword.
There is also a section where it displays the trending news and the highlights from all the crypto space…very usefull for those of you searching for fundamentals.

Here it is:

3 Likes

Yesterday a speaker from the “Blockchain Research institute” was into a meeting that I was following and delved into he MONETIZING THE PHISICAL WORLD trough tokenization.

Check it from 1:10:00

3 Likes

Guys…yesterday I was super lucky.
I found a person who was able to explain to me in very simple terms, the progresses that the new smart contract called Flare Network will bring.

He was so crystal clear that I had to put it on a blog.

4 Likes

This is the second part, in my opinion far more intriguing than the first one.

I guess one of the utilities of this smart contract network, is to provide a wisdom of the crowd but not in a cohordinated manner as Pynk does.

Check it out!

2 Likes

Polkadot is the most interesting system to me, last few months especially.
They seem to be very far in development and extremely fast in comparison with others that are trying to do something similar.

Parachains are expected to launch very soon on Polkadots sister network Kusama, that will be a gamechanger for them.

5 Likes

Mentioned Decentraland a little bit before Chritmas, they had some big achievements in meantime, partnership with Atari that was mentioned earlier this year became official few days ago.
Also, with current craze around NFTs and maybe because of Barry Silbert hooking up on Beeples 69 mil NFT it has gone from 0.09 USD to 2.44 USD in less than 3 months.

5 Likes

I’ve been aware of NFTs for a while now; but the Beeples $69 Million thing… I did not see that one coming…(?) Yikes!

5 Likes

Yeah that news was really something, I was expecting stuff like that later in the bull run haha

5 Likes

How does this community feel about Cardano project? I’ve been following it for some weeks and cardano seems like a interesting project to me

2 Likes

This one caught my eye recently: AdsDaX.

I found it interesting as it addresses a (significant) issue which, although I was vaguely aware of, I didn’t appreciate the scale of the problem.

Interesting YT vid on AdsDaX and how their technology^ is:

• combating digital ad fraud (worth 32Bn pa, rising to 87Bn in 2022, second only to the drugs trade for organised crime revenues)
  • protecting user data (always a good hook - especially if mentioned in the same breath as FaceBook! :wink:)
  • rewarding users for content consumption (this, I like - MASSIVELY! And also other forms of micropayments whether it’s as a cost or as a reward to the consumer. Huge potential here, imo.)

It does get quite technical in places, but worth persisting with and gives some good insights in to the problems being experienced in that space as well as highlighting this particular offering.

Can’t find much out about the company itself, but they are established - this is a live, functioning, revenue generating product - and it seems to work and at scale^; eg: their boasting about completing more daily transactions on their platform than the mighty Etherium is no mean feat.

Problem is that AdsDaX doesn’t currently seem to be investible, but it’s a space that’s worth keeping an eye on as wanna-be competitors might be.

^ it’s underpinned by Hedera Hashgraph - (currently) my favourite ‘blockchain’ / DLT framework.

3 Likes

Cool idea
Power Ledger POWR.His last big news is partnership with India Tata Power
P2P solar energy trial is now ongoing in New Delhi ending the end of June
All that is done with cooperation of India Authority .Trial can turn in to 7.5 mln active users trading solar energy on Powr platform.they many others partners from all continents /Biggest is US giant what is now building with POWR platform for Rec. carbon credits platform.That US co is in fact global

Syscoin.Look syscoin twitter.They are at launch of new generaration of defi and DeFi.There Blockchain Foundry Inc leading North American blockchain group.You can find Bloomberg article on Syscoin Twitter.Worth to notice that 44% of Sys supply is lockked in Masternodes
Platform can launch really very soon.

I like many Vet.Sia is really good Very much Ltc but my main focus are those two above

1 Like

Going to follow you on Twitter @PavelNatyx looks like very interesting
Grazie a Te

Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.