Team Pynk Announcement 🌱

Great news Pynksters!:clinking_glasses::partying_face:

I have great pleasure in introducing you to our newest member of Team Pynk! a face you will find familiar as he has been active in our community for some time now - @RazvanPaun

Razvan will be working with our investment team to analyse and identify industries and companies suitable for investment, companies we think will make the world a better place!

Razvan has a degree in economics and a solid background in educating and lecturing on fintech, blockchain, and financial appraisals. He also speaks 4 languages, where does he find the time?! :astonished:

We hope you will join us in welcoming Razvan to our team, we very much look forward to working with him. Razvan is a great example of the power of co-creating with Pynk and we hope that one day many more of you will follow his example and join our team!

8 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeee!!! I have already congratulated him but again…double congratz Raaaaaaaaz!!

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::muscle::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

I saw this on LinkedIn last evening! Congratulations @RazvanPaun! Pynk to the moon!!!

4 Likes

Congrats @RazvanPaun on joining the UK’s next unicorn :unicorn: :tada::tada::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hahaha, thank you for the shoutout @ZackofPynk! Thank you for your enthusiasm @Tradelta @KarenM @stackem. Eager to make it happen together!

4 Likes

Congratulations @RazvanPaun :bouquet: :bouquet:

4 Likes

Congratulations mate. Glad to have you.

4 Likes

Yes, I had noticed the “Team Pynk” distinction in your user @RazvanPaun, congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada: its a great oportunity

And it’s nice to see Pynk expanding, good news

5 Likes

Congrats. Great to see the team growing!

6 Likes

Congratulations @RazvanPaun!! Happy to see you onboard mate! Pynk is awesome and i am sure you will do an amazing job inside the investment team helping Pynk to grow up to the sky!!! Btw…do you speak spanish mate? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow @RazvanPaun congratulations for making it :partying_face:
You will certainly help Pynk

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind thoughts @Anupkafle24 @kaabayahaya @mosigman @Thewseph @deyner1984 @predictor! :man_cartwheeling:t3:

@deyner1984 - Yo hablo ingles, aleman, frances, rumano y un poquito espanol pero quero apprender mas. Yo he estudiado español durante 4 meses. Espero vivir en Espana y visitar Cuba :smile: (hope I didn’t kill anybody with my Spanish).

8 Likes

I make it five languages - don’t sell yourself short :joy: :smile: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha!! No mate you have not killed anyone with your spanish. Indeed, is awesome that you have studied spanish language for only 4 months and yet i can see by now you have a good grammar…congratulations!!!

You will be more than welcome to Cuba mate…mojitos and sunny beaches are waiting here for you to discover!!! :+1:

6 Likes