Stocks to watch ๐Ÿ— 

Here we could discuss any hot tips, dips or other startup or stock news we feel kind enough to share :grin:

2 Likes

Hereโ€™s one from meโ€ฆ Ericsson.

I read a lot about them recently and specifically their involvement in the rolling out of 5g globally. Might be a good buy if the price is right :moneybag::smiley:

3 Likes

Well i always liked Elon Musk companies and usually keep an eye over his portfolio to know how are those companies developing. :wink:

I will keep and eye in Tesla(TSLA)โ€ฆand when these ones go public(SpaceX and The Boring Company) would like to invest here for sure tooโ€ฆThis guy knows whatโ€™s he is doing. He is called โ€œthe Tony Stark in real lifeโ€โ€ฆwho doesnโ€™t want to follow Iron Man on his road to the fortune!! :wink:

2 Likes

ah another Musker here :sweat_smile:
@pf1 is your pillowcase still alive?

1 Like

I recently started to watch TECH companies mostly, Twitter, Facebook, Slack, Apple, Dropbox etc.
Would love to hear your comments if you are interested in tech stocks :raising_hand_man:

Shorting Slack is kinda going good for lately :chart_with_downwards_trend:

2 Likes

How about virgin galactic? Currently trading at around 21 dollars and I am sure itโ€™s a market that will boom in the coming years!

4 Likes

Definitely put on the watch list. They expect to be profitable by 2021. They may have some healthy competition with SpaceX to make it more exciting!

3 Likes

Great choice, some might say Virgin Galactic is about to take off and rocket to new highs :rocket:. :grin:

2 Likes

Zoom has done well out of the virus so far, as has Everbridge Inc.

3 Likes