Share your Pynk blogs, reviews or vlogs here!

Well, from what I see, you are doing a great job hiding yourself. All along, I thought your name was Thew :laughing:

3 Likes

supercool article @Thewseph!! I appreciated ALOT even the linked articles at the end of yours. All of that was truly interesting and enjoyable. Fintech world will benefit from sure from the crowd’s wisdom!!:love_you_gesture::fire:

4 Likes

Love this blog @Thewseph :clap:

3 Likes

Great Blog Matt! nicely written and you clearly took your time to research. :pray:

3 Likes

NEW ONE…NEW ONE!!

10 Likes

nice one @Tradelta, Thank you for this!

4 Likes

Oh it was really a pleasure to share my own experience with you all guys. I already know this PYNK platform is going to be EPIC!! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow…:clap::clap:. Cracking piece @Tradelta, heartfelt and in-depth.
Great read Stefano, cheers :star_struck:

4 Likes

PS congrats on your 100th blog :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Thank you guys! Your support means alot!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Great article Stefano :smiley:
You covered everything in it.

4 Likes

bravo Stefano, love it :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Just in case you missed the great blog of @Al_Wallace here it is, he covered great startups to watch/invest, his selections are Brickowner, SmartLands of course including Pynk :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Thanks for the share @ZackofPynk :smiley:

5 Likes

This was actually very well written Al!! Thanks for highlighting the other two…they both seems to be something to keep an eye on! Good catch indeed!!! :dart:

5 Likes

So the name is Matt Collins :grinning::grinning::grinning:. Gotcha. Joseph Thew is just a pseudonym. Nice article by the way.

1 Like

Wow!!! He hit 100 blogs?? Amazing!!!

4 Likes

Hey deGem. Long story about my pseudonym :grin: it’s mainly so my day job clients don’t spark up random conversations about my various extracurricular interests (I work in healthcare).

5 Likes

Ooooohh all the more amazing! Healthcare and crypto :star_struck: :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Karen, thank you for this article! I am going to have a look at CH right now - could I ask, is there a dummies guide to Cryptocurrency and Blockchain? I don’t ask without googling first, I even asked a friend but I need the dummies dummy guide :rofl:
If this request is not OK, or should go in another part of the community please say so!

6 Likes