Scamm alert (facebook) ?!

This messsge i received at 02am on the facebook i think everybody does from our community. They are(Pynk) and its airdrop time,they will share 50 btc,and every one who paid from 0.003 btcn to main wallet later he can claim his deposite x3!!

I hope i did not made a mistake with publishing this post and also hope we havent start with any airdrop?
Are we?

Stay safe and protect yourself!

8 Likes

Thanks for your warning @Ribica123 :pray: Could you please PM me the exact link/URL of this scam account on FB?..and no…we have not started any airdrop…obviously this is one of many scams out there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the warning @Ribica123. Cannot think that there are such scammers and schemers out in the world, but yeah apparently there are and there’s lots of them out there…

4 Likes

Hello Damir, Thanks for reporting in. Unfortunately each week we are dealing with this. Facebook support is so slow to take action in those. We are banning those pages as fast as we can to prevent any harm to our followers :frowning:

4 Likes

thank you @Ribica123 for bringing such scams to light…crazyyyy…stay safe pynksters

Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.