ROSE AI predicts the crash πŸ“ˆ

@mandrew82002 yes that’s why it needs some thought about how best to do, and not adversely skew WoC data.

ps we can all tap into our inner Super Predictor, just got to find it :grinning:

4 Likes

The News of Rose AI came out at the right moment. We are in a phase where we have been forced to stay at home to be saved from the Coronavirus. Staying inside a house for hours and hours give you the feeling that we are trapped so in such situation it is really hard to spread joy or happiness but there is some News which make you feel happy and this is what I felt by reading about the Rose AI performance and it is a success for everyone.
Good luck and wish more success to every pynk Team members.

I read the medium post and really enjoyed but the great thing is I truly loved the word

VUCA

7 Likes

Meanwhile in FTSE 100 (twenty biggest fallers over the last four weeks)

8 Likes

Nepali haru ni join vai rakhya xan pynk ma, khusi lagyo!!!

2 Likes

Its amazing to see the power of Rose AI making such gains in this kind of market. It will be really exciting to see where it goes in the future with even more data. Hope you guys are proud of what you’ve created.

9 Likes

Great News, ROSE AI is just the best in predicting, thanks to its 16,700 global Pynksters. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I am glad that the Pynk project is developing and there are more and more predictors!
That is a pretty awesome success of Quant Team and 16700 Pynksters all over the world. Let’s celebrate together​:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:!
Information Medium blog - all topics of the articles are well disclosed, thanks.
As well as recent successes in predicting Rose AI inspire confidence for further participation in the predictions!
I’d just like to speed up the ability to predict without reloads and page transitions!
Thank you and all the best.

5 Likes

Wow seems like i became happy reading your post ,just amazing Ai Rose ,that i met last year

3 Likes

The transparent and community-based approach in doing business you employ guys is nothing short of impressive. I’m glad to see achievements are shared and merits are extended to the pool of contributing crowd members (big up for the quant team and the broader team for building the system!). I am intrigued to see it progress moving forward!

3 Likes

Welcome in the community forum @RazvanPaun !!
I am Stefano from Italy. Nice toto meet you :smiley:
I hope you’ll enjoy the place and find the time to grow with us!
Ciao!!

3 Likes

Thank you @Tradelta! I shall post a more formal intro of my background in the Introductory topic soon :smile: The prospect of growing with the community sounds wonderful. Look forward to providing my fair share of time to it.

4 Likes

Welcome @RazvanPaun. I see you are actively perusing the forum. I love all your input. Glad to have you here and actively participating.

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words @KarenM! I’m eager to see the community grow more knowledgeable and accumulate some knowledge myself.

Stay safe!

3 Likes

Welcome @RazvanPaun, looking forward to read you introduction. Have fun

2 Likes

Having Crowd Wisdom and RoseAI gave a best result.
A big help is made my partnership!

3 Likes

Welcome @jhievalie. Pynk is a great place to be. Check in each day, do your predictions, read the many interesting topics and share your thoughts.

3 Likes

Welcome @jhievalie. Glad to have you.

1 Like

a little late to the party here guys but I think these results just go to show exactly what many have us have known for a long time now - the investing in Pynk could just be the smartest investment you’ve ever made!

3 Likes

Better late than never @Al_Wallace!

1 Like

I was wondering, if Rose AI predicted the crash; what has Rose predicted for the global economy after the Trump/ Biden Roadshow? It would be very interesting to see where we’re heading economically after this major event.

4 Likes