ROSE AI predicts the crash 📈

Hey everyone, tough week for investors like us and reminds me why we are building Pynk in the first place. Hope you survived relatively unscathed.

Hopefully, this news will cheer you up a little. Last month we posted an update on Rose AI and its improving performance. We just received the data from our quant team and guess what, ROSE AI correctly called the crash. Every month that goes by we see stronger and stronger results thanks to your predictions. For the more technically minded of you who want to find out a little more about how ROSE AI works - we have just released an updated Medium blog, check it out and let me know what you think;

17 Likes

Great article. Rose is awesome! It has been a very tough week, and there is more to come. Remember, stay calm, buy more of companies you believe in. Things will turn around eventually.

8 Likes

Reading the article put smiles on my face, and for one reason. I am proud. Proud of how far we have come, the successes we have achieved and ultimately, proud to be a Pynkstar. This is just the beginning. Rose has a lot I’m store for us in the coming months. I will entreat every Pynkstar to keep predicting and try hard to better their prediction. Long live Rose, long live PYNK.

8 Likes

@KarenM @kaabayahaya - glad you like the article. I just updated it actually with some more data on the growth of Super Predictors in the Crowd. Unfortunately I cannot share the number since a little sensitive (but we are now way over 100 SPs), but you can see latest data shows there are more with time, and since the lines are getting steeper they are getting more accurate with time. This is in reference to ever increasing quantity and quality of data coming in from our amazing Crowd.

9 Likes

Awesome that Rose predicted the crash :partying_face: :partying_face:

These are the most important situations to handle correctly and to prove quality.

I hope that Rose continues to grow like this.
Surprised that there are so many super predictors, but when I think about it, Pynk is no joke :smiley:

6 Likes

Woooooow @Think_Pynk…I had just now the time to read the both your article and the links you provided in the reference section!
BAAAAAM!!! It is fantastic how you packed togheter the notions from these studies and provide a platform like Pynk that can work by taking advantage of the good side of each element.
Great work of alchemy!!! :joy::joy::joy:
:love_you_gesture:ROCK

8 Likes

Hey @kaabayahaya, I’m not sure if “Pynkstar” was a typo or intentional…but I like it! I too am proud to be a part of this amazing opportunity.

6 Likes

It isn’t a typo. We are all Pynkstars :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Pynkstars = Gamechangers :love_you_gesture::heart:

8 Likes

Boom​:fire::rocket: @Think_Pynk @kaabayahaya @Tradelta This is great, and exactly why Pynk came to exist . Every 10-12 years market panic goes into overdrive, and investors lose 80% of their investments. Pynk has shown that you don’t need an Economics PHD from LSE( London school of Economics) to understand basic finance. Additionally, you don’t need to sell your soul to the high st banks to take part in the markets… Pynks free :):fire::rocket:

Can’t tell you how empowering this is for me personally, but being apart of the Pynkster community is such a positive aspect in my life…
Great work being done by super-predictors

Oh, to be a Pynkster​:fire::rocket:

6 Likes

Rose A.I is performing surprisingly. With the increase in performance and intelligence of the main asset of pynk, we all pynksters and shareholders are pretty much sure that the per share value of pynk will be definitely very much high within few years and I’m eagerly waiting for that. Pynk is just awesome. Congratulations to all 16,248 pynksters, We’d achieved a great success.

6 Likes

This is great news given the crazy times these past weeks. Comes to show that great progress is made every day! It´s just great to be able to contribute and be a part of this.

5 Likes

Incredible results @Think_Pynk, when ROSE predicted the crash what kind of time frame was involved, was it within hours or did ROSE predict the crash a couple of days out?
Awesome that the “super predictors” are not only multiplying but becoming more accurate too :exploding_head:. Do you find it’s the same group of people generally, or does it sway from one cohort to another? Fascinating stuff, thanks for the heads up :clap:

6 Likes

It’s been an amazing journey!!
This crash affected all of us (or at least part of us) and I am curious to know what will happen in the next weeks! Tell us more ROSE!

Gangsta ROSE!

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @krishna13. Nice to see new people joining us here at Pynk. You will see there are many interesting and informative topics of discussion. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

5 Likes

This is incredible!!! Excellent news!!! Congratulations!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to community @krishna13 good to have you here

2 Likes

@stackem - a couple of days out ROSE told us to be short (bear in mind ROSE tells us to stay out of market approx 80% of the time, so when she says get short or get long we know something is coming). With regards to SPs, there are some consistent SPs who are there every month and some who come and go, so it’s a mix. In coming months we are running analysis on SP data so will share back insights. We also intend to find out how these SPs are so good i.e. their approach, and share learnings with wider Pynkster crowd - we are all here to learn together after-all. Going forwards, we are releasing products where this learning process is more inherent (coming soon, dev team going as fast as they can!)

6 Likes

Wow, ROSE keeps you out of the market for 80% of the time @Think_Pynk? Guessing this is due to higher volatility at times? Impressed with the time scale though!
Really interested to see how the super predictors come to their decisions, awesome to see any data shared on that :face_with_monocle: :chart_with_upwards_trend: ( although we all know it’s the spooky ninja prophesy power :scream:)
The devs are doing you guys proud lately Mark :100:

6 Likes

Hey Al, in terms of how super predictors are getting results. It’s a weird paradox. Knowing their sources may turn it in to group think. The diversity of their information is what will keep the prediction system robust. I’m no SP as I’ve been to busy to really accumulate info sources. Maybe this will change with the lockdown :man_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes