Razvan-Marian Paun Joins Team Pynk as Trainee Investment Manager 🌱

Great news Pynksters!:clinking_glasses::partying_face:

I have great pleasure in introducing you to our newest member of Team Pynk! a face you will find familiar as he has been active in our community for some time now - @RazvanPaun

Razvan will be working with our investment team to analyse and identify industries and companies suitable for investment, companies we think will make the world a better place!

Razvan has a degree in economics and a solid background in educating and lecturing on fintech, blockchain, and financial appraisals. He also speaks 4 languages, where does he find the time?! :astonished:

We hope you will join us in welcoming Razvan to our team, we very much look forward to working with him. Razvan is a great example of the power of co-creating with Pynk and we hope that one day many more of you will follow his example and join our team!

8 Likes

Yeeeeeeeeeee!!! I have already congratulated him but again…double congratz Raaaaaaaaz!!

:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::muscle::sun_with_face:

6 Likes

I saw this on LinkedIn last evening! Congratulations @RazvanPaun! Pynk to the moon!!!

4 Likes

Congrats @RazvanPaun on joining the UK’s next unicorn :unicorn: :tada::tada::clap::clap:

5 Likes

Hahaha, thank you for the shoutout @ZackofPynk! Thank you for your enthusiasm @Tradelta @KarenM @stackem. Eager to make it happen together!

4 Likes

Congratulations @RazvanPaun :bouquet: :bouquet:

4 Likes

Congratulations mate. Glad to have you.

4 Likes

Yes, I had noticed the “Team Pynk” distinction in your user @RazvanPaun, congratulations!! :tada::tada::tada: its a great oportunity

And it’s nice to see Pynk expanding, good news

5 Likes

Congrats. Great to see the team growing!

6 Likes

Congratulations @RazvanPaun!! Happy to see you onboard mate! Pynk is awesome and i am sure you will do an amazing job inside the investment team helping Pynk to grow up to the sky!!! Btw…do you speak spanish mate? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Wow @RazvanPaun congratulations for making it :partying_face:
You will certainly help Pynk

5 Likes

Thank you for your kind thoughts @Anupkafle24 @kaabayahaya @mosigman @Thewseph @deyner1984 @predictor! :man_cartwheeling:t3:

@deyner1984 - Yo hablo ingles, aleman, frances, rumano y un poquito espanol pero quero apprender mas. Yo he estudiado español durante 4 meses. Espero vivir en Espana y visitar Cuba :smile: (hope I didn’t kill anybody with my Spanish).

8 Likes

I make it five languages - don’t sell yourself short :joy: :smile: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Hahaha!! No mate you have not killed anyone with your spanish. Indeed, is awesome that you have studied spanish language for only 4 months and yet i can see by now you have a good grammar…congratulations!!!

You will be more than welcome to Cuba mate…mojitos and sunny beaches are waiting here for you to discover!!! :+1:

6 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.