Q4 2021 - WP Exchange ๐ŸŽ‰

Well hello there :wave:

The Q4 Wisdom Point exchange, the last one in 2021, is finally here! This quarter youโ€™ve all been busy! With nearly half a million predictions and well over 700K forecasts made - impressive stuff!

Pynk Q4 2021 WP exchange

The qualification criteria for the Q4 WP exchange wereโ€ฆ

• Have a minimum of 200K WP total.
  • Earn a minimum of 200K WP last quarter.
  • Make a minimum of 180 predictions in the last quarter.
  • Make a minimum of 75 forecasts in the last quarter.

In total, the current exchange value of this round will be approximately $15,000.

I qualified; should I complete KYC?

Yes, if you have not already done so, and assuming you want to withdraw the value of your redeemed WPโ€™s, you will need to go through the KYC process. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT KYC IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WITHDRAW OR DEPOSIT!

Can I withdraw my earnings?

Remember, the minimum amount to withdraw is $14, so it might be you wonโ€™t have quite enough to withdraw just yet. Keep up the great work and you should get there next time

As always, we try to make sure that the hardest working, most productive Pynksters are rewarded at each exchange. Thanks again for all your hard work! See you next quarter!

Questions?

Hit us up here, and weโ€™ll be delighted to answer.

Best wishes,

Al

6 Likes

Congratulations to all who qualified and everyone who has been predicting for the past couple of years.

Great job AI :clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:

3 Likes

Thanks @kaabayahaya and happy new year too! :tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

I just started predicting last November, meaning to say I am not qualified in exchanging WPโ€™s? Sad. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Keep up the great work @HannahLeah and I am sure you will make the next one :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Donโ€™t be sad @HannahLeah. You have something to look forward to on the next round. Stay active with predicting and forecasts. Also here in the community. Everything you earned, carries over. You lose nothing. The next round will be here before you know it!

2 Likes

happy new year @ Pynk just got my share, this year i plan to do more prediction and forecast questions in 2022 and more active on the app

3 Likes

Congratulations @Vausaa, keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Many Happy returns mate

2 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright ยฉ 2022 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.