Q2 2021 - WP Exchange ๐ŸŽ‰

this period i collect wps 410.353 but i donโ€™t get any additional shares. is my wps number not sufficient?

5 Likes

Hey @Ganjar, long time no see :wave:

How is it going?

Btw, your name was on the list. You should have your new points to redeem now, would like to double-check? Mayne log out and log in and try again. (possible cookies or cache issue)

2 Likes

ha good one @Al_Wallace @Volodchenko :upside_down_face: :rainbow:

4 Likes

thank you @Al_Wallace - got it - will keep doing it.

1 Like

Iโ€™m quite sure that many people wonโ€™t be able to redeem there wpโ€™s because of proof of address. I did everything asked for support but it is not enough to convince them. Question: will they fix that problem in near future ?

2 Likes

I donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m not getting KYC form. Iโ€™m not getting chance to exchange. Can anyone help me please??

Indeed. I qualified for the last redemption, passed KYC w/o issue, & selected the LTC option. And I qualified for this redemption too; &, less the KYC, I again selected the LTC option โ€” this time redemption was very fast & simple.

And I read & understand that processing requires time; thatโ€™s fine by me. But, I now have 2 pending confirmation cards on my home screen in-app. Is there any chance at an ETA for the release of LTCโ€ฆ?

Normally, LTC transfers via Pynk are pretty fast; but, I would imagine workload is very abnormal right now. Iโ€™ve been thereโ€ฆ& It sucks, frankly; so, Iโ€™ve been hesitant to really press the issue. Stillโ€ฆ, an update would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hello admin,I also tried to do my kyc but was rejected for second time,I tried submitting, it just loaded and a message pooped up that an error has occurred that I should retake the kyc and I tried to do so but was blocked. Then i got a message that my kyc was unsuccessfull .Its really getting frustrating

1 Like

Hi @Omikron777 thanks for your question.

Please bear with us on this. To be honest with you, we met a bit of a roadblock getting payments out to our US users. We are working really hard to find a solution to getting your WP redemptions over to you. We hope to either process these, or come back to you guys with an alternative solution this week. Please sit tight, getting this right for our US users remains at the top of our priority list.

Al

4 Likes

Hello @Iyolibo

Sorry to hear you are finding the KYC process difficult. However, as we would need you to provide us with some personal details in order for us to even review your case. We must ask you to reach out to us at hello@pynk.io. Remember to provide us there with your full name (as it appears on your ID document) and pynk registered email address.

PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD DOCUMENTS TO US HERE OR (UNLESS ASKED) AT HELLO@PYNK.IO

Hope to help you soon!

3 Likes

@Raju

In order to help you, please reach out to us at hello@pynk.io. We cannot help you without confirmation of your identity.

Thanks

Al

1 Like

I had the same issue (US also) I figured they got bombarded so I didnโ€™t even ask. Just decided to wait it out.

2 Likes

Is the KYC submission issue fixed?. Mine is blocked by 3rd party. I had an proof of address error before.

1 Like

Hello @Kyokai, There is no issue with KYC submission. If your KYC is blocked it is likely for one of two reasons:

• You have tried to submit too many times.
  • Your submission has been blocked by our provider.

As we have said many times before, we are unable to assist you with individual KYC cases for reasons of data security. For help with your specific case, you will need to reach out to hello@pynk.io.

Hope that helps.

Al

2 Likes

Done that already, still waiting for a reply

3 Likes

Well I contact them, but no sign to reopen my blocked KYC application. I am stuck right now canโ€™t invest nor redeem my shares which I have earned so far. Just waiting for their response.

1 Like

@Kyokai Please be patient. I can see that CS have spoken to you many times already, and they have said they will look into your case. As I am sure you can appreciate our small team are currently dealing with a lot of KYC and WP redemption workload and, although it might not seem like it, your case is very much in hand. Once we have a response, we will get back to you with an update.

3 Likes

thank you for your assistance

1 Like
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright ยฉ 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.