Q2 2020 - WP Exchange πŸŽ‰

Hi Pynksters :wave:

Congratulations to those of you who made the cut for the end of quarter WP exchange!

We changed the rules around referrals somewhat recently to make it more about the accuracy of predictions for you and your referrals. The average Pynkster made 90 predictions in the last quarter and 634 Pynksters managed to beat the average and have their WPs converted. :money_mouth_face:

Don’t worry if you didn’t quite make it. As always, your WPs will roll over into next quarter, making your chance of converting much better next time - the key, as always, is regular predictions throughout the quarter, guys. As many of you know, team Pynk has been working day and night towards getting the investor wallet ready for launch and we hope to do that in Q3 this year. Great news for our dedicated Pynksters as you will be able to deploy or withdraw your hard-earned WPs!

If you are struggling with KYC, please get in touch hello@pynk.io (please do not post sensitive information here, on the forum) or Check Pynkipedia for all you need to know.

Cosmo

17 Likes

I’m so excited and proud to be a Pynkster.:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hey @ematz09 ! Great to see you here since day 1 and you almost completed your 700th prediction now, wow :partying_face:

7 Likes

That is great news! Nice to see so many predictng most days. Let’s get those numbers even higher next quarter!!!

7 Likes

Hi Pynksters , I am also excited to be part of Pynk :heart::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Just wow, I didn’t know I predicted that much.:rofl: looks like I’m enjoy being a pynkster so much.:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

@ZackofPynk enjoying predicting in pynk and have been forming a group of pynksters and making future bright. Thanks for the platform

4 Likes

Hi @ematz09. Been a long time we didn’t see you! Hope you are well!?

4 Likes

Thank you team pynk!!

5 Likes

Congrats to those who qualified! I got into the party a bit late but will be there in the next round for sure :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only just started using the Pynk App during June but enjoying every minute. On to the next Quarter

3 Likes

Glad to see you back again @Evagut. Stick around. There’s lots going on around Pynk these days!

2 Likes

Hey @ianm_ah welcome to the Pynk Side :pynk:,
thanks for your bug report via email btw, forwarded to Devs to fix. :+1:

3 Likes

It’s never too late @richter. You just get a rollover,so to speak. No loss. More for next time! Keep predicting and see how it all adds up!

1 Like

Welcome @ianm_ah! Glad you are enjoying Pynk so far. There’s lots to read and participate in, so please stick around, check out some other topics and share your thoughts.

2 Likes

I got a head start anyway (invested some for the t-shirt lol) so I’m not worried :wink:

6 Likes

I’m still waiting for my t shirt :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Some one mention a T- Shirt? :tshirt::crazy_face:

6 Likes

me too…me toooo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy::joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Muchas gracias, estoy emocionado y deseo seguir aprendiendo

4 Likes