Pynkster feedback thread

What brought you to Pynk? What could we do better? What do we do well?

2 Likes

I love Pynk. I think you all do a great job keeping is informed, whether it’s new tasks, videos on you tube or Pynk tank. I did mention a while back that I’d like to see a column in our prediction history to show what place we finished. I believe Thew also said he liked that idea. I know you guys have been working hard to get this platform up and running .

7 Likes

Am an administrator of the tip room and a parachuter !
your cooperation with Parachute is what bring me to know about Pynk.

What could you do better ?
I don’t know … to predict is not an easy task … maybe add another way to reward people who predict …even if users earned WP by predicting this opportunity is for the long term… a short term improvement for short time activity would be cool !

What do we do well ?
the prediction application is working smooth and is very easy to use …congratulation for that !

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @MrdotsMan and thanks for sharing your feedback. It’s an important step for us having a new home of our own here in the Pynk forum. You’re very welcome here and there’s much more to come so please stay with us. This is just the beginning! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Can’t wait to release some of the stuff coming out soon (q1/q2 next year) Flatiron school has just finished working on the UX and this week they start on UI now it’s looking mega and this is definitely a feature that’s being integrated :smiley:

8 Likes

Yes, i’m waiting to see the improvements done by Flatiron too. This should be a very big step forward for UX and UI.

3 Likes

I’ve tried the BTC prediction once and earned some WPs. I’m not a finantial guy, so my predictions aren’t good :slight_smile:. Then i realized that there is the average of the crowd and i continue to predict and see how it goes. Didn’t stop so far. Followed Pynk social accounts and get engaged with this community.
You losing CP’s for not logging in also has an engagement effect :joy:

That’s it! Here i am

3 Likes

And thanks for joining Nuno. You’re right too, wisdom of the crowd doesn’t require everyone to be right. In fact studies have proven that proper aggregation of imperfect data can create better results. Just keep predicting as best you can and let ROSE do the rest :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Berry. You are one of the early commenters and thank you for that. Let us know what you think or what we could add to make this platform better and we will :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Team Pynk seems to have very talented and creative, hardworking members. I’m looking forward to seeing what the future holds for us.

1 Like

One thing I’m noticing (not complaining). When someone replies to another comment, it shows up in the order it was posted, rather than directly under the post being commented on. It looks like the reply belongs to the comment above it, if you don’t look in the top right corner to see who the reply is meant for. This can cause confusion.

4 Likes

Ha,ha, I’m embarrassed to say… I can’t remember. However, once I read the white paper and did a linkedin check on the team ( hey, at that time I thought Pynk was just another Pump’n’Dump scheme) , boy was I wrong. Best investment in the last two years. Time well spent on Pynk​:fire::rocket:

6 Likes

Oh, so it was you my mysterious stalker from Japan :rofl:

Thanks for bringing it up @JonPynkster btw :clap: :clap:
when anyone will support a business/startup, due diligence is the key before investing, especially for the team and vision. This could save a lot of resources for the startups who actually need support from public via Crowdfunding, Kickstarting etc. :+1:

3 Likes

I joined because of the potential of this project. I am happy to see this project shaping up, but I am impatiently waiting for the cash investing part of the project

4 Likes

@ZackofPynk Stalking is an asset. Lol

@Al_Wallace, I was going to say Google brought me to Pynk , but that’s just annoying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My quest for financial freedom and inclusiveness brought me to Pynk. Investment with no barriers. I don’t know how I came to join Pynk but one thing is clear. I love it. Pynk is the link we have been missing when it comes to investment.

3 Likes

I sometimes feel like fate brought me here…that’s a weird thing to say… especially as I don’t particularly believe in the concept of predetermination. But think of it like this…

I could see there was unfairness in the world. People treated differently based on their address, or their finances. People who are different races, religions treated like second class citizens. All the differences that make each human being unique and interesting used as a tool of bigotry rather than a reason for celebration as it should be. If the world was fair…

So what can we do? Well, the change starts with you,me and with everybody who ever thought there was nothing they could do about that.

Imagine thousands of people making small changes and choosing with their dollar what companies or products to support. Things would start to change and as we spread our positive, ethical ethos outwards i’d like to think soon we’ll have millions.

And I’d quite like a Lambo :wink:

6 Likes

I have some questions. I dont have a passport yet i used my driver’s license for KYC. Would that be alright?

1 Like

Email the team: hello@pynk.io

3 Likes

They said they will continue verifying accounts next week

2 Likes