Pynk should have a Wikipedia Page

Hey all, the thought struck me that Pynk needs a Wikipedia page. We need to be bigger than Janelle Monae’s song :star_struck:

Do any Pynksters already have a good reputation on Wikipedia? I would need to build it up, but whilst running my business in parallel could take some time.

We could then all work together to craft the page…

12 Likes

I am also with @mandrew82002 .

I think description of pynk, its and its details should be also been expanded on several platform So, that the visitor get full knowledge of pynk there .I googled the word “pynk” but i found only limited articles . The new users are facing several problems and they are seeking for help .For help first they google the problem .So, In my opinion the articles and presence of pynk on several platform should be increased .

7 Likes

Maaaan…you GENIUS!!!:rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

Good idea! @mandrew82002, it would act as a good information source to newcomers, and also provide Pynk with a kind of online “status” :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thinking outside the box @mandrew82002 :+1:.
Great idea, as @Anupkafle24 mentioned there is scant information about Pynk with online search.

4 Likes

Good to see that there’s some enthusiasm.I have never created a Wikipedia page before, but it looks like I can do so in a sandbox to start… any advice from wikipedia experts appreciated…

3 Likes

Great idea! Good way to get the Pynk name out there a bit more!

4 Likes

Yes, a great way to build up Pynk’s reputation since most of the persistent researchers and gadget users rely on the information that Wikipedia provides to make relevant assessment and decisions.

4 Likes

I agree with the idea. When I tried to gather some info about the company the only way for me was to go into the Pynk Forum. A wikipage would have proved very useful.

3 Likes