Pynk - Monthly Investor Update - January 2021

Hello Pynksters👋 ,

@mark, our CIO, has just released his inaugural, monthly Investor Update.

Each month he will be giving you his perspective on market trends, reflecting on the performance of our Thesis Portfolio and keeping you up to date with all things Pynk!

It really does make for an insightful and revealing read. :grinning:

Enjoy!

Capital at risk.

10 Likes

Very interesting, thanks!

2 Likes

Good one, Very nice to see new news.

1 Like

After reading this report my hunt feels completed haha
For a fund I truly belive it aims for the highest levels, is capable to react very fast to anything happening on the markets and gets in early.

One of the more general parts that caught my eye was

“whatever the view, we can be wrong and we can be early, which is almost the same, so you have to construct a portfolio for multiple scenarios.”

After an experience with a stock that went from 0.25 eur to over 500 over period of 25 years.
If I had to choose between holding it myself again or letting it go for this approach to move it around, I would choose this without much thinking.

And I see no other way to find something similar when opportunity presents itself.
It’s not even necessary to see it an get in on day 0 but atleast be able to find it on any other day that is good.

5 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.