Pynk CrowdFunding on Seedrs is here! 🚀

Hi Nic - we are looking at CrowdFunding solutions for all other countries so everyone can have opportunity to invest at some point. Will update on this later in year on the community.
M

Investing in private equity carries a high degree of risk. Please invest aware.

3 Likes

Sorry to disappoint Karen, as per comment to Nic we will get to a solution for USA in future. When we do, you’re the first person we are coming to :grinning:

3 Likes

It is disappointing @Think_Pynk but I will continue waiting patiently & I’ll keep doing what I’m doing!!

5 Likes

Well, times nearly up Pynksters! :alarm_clock:
Tomorrow we go live for our pre-sale round on Seedrs!

For those of you who have already registered, you should receive an invite to do so tomorrow. :white_check_mark:

Our dream here at Pynk has always had Pynksters at the heart of it, without your hard work and unfailing commitment we’d have nothing. So having you guys own a piece of our company just seems like such a natural extension of that. :heart:

If you haven’t had a chance to pre-register I would encourage you to do so now, our hope is that demand will be high! :upside_down_face:

10 Likes

Question about currency:
On Seedr I guess all money will be converted to GBP.
How about the investments on the Pynk platform? Will it be available in several currencies (e.g. EUR, without converting to GBP)?

3 Likes

Hi all,

I have a question for which I didnt find clear answer. For me as a potencial investor beginner - what are the plans for the future from the point of getting some earnings? Is it all about holding the tokens which will have higher value (lets hope for this scenario) and possibility to be sold or will shareholders (people with your tokens) get some portion of reward from the earnings of the company?

Is there any way for ordinary shareholders (the system is targeting those from what I can see) to control how you manage the company? I mean if I invest 1000 of whatever currency now and you will issue another zilion tokens, the value of my investment will get lower and lower and the shareholders could eventually become people giving you money.
Is there any mechanics which will guarantee that you wont put majority of the companys shares to some commercial entity just to make money for you (not for the shareholders)?

I dont mean those questions in a bad way, its just sth what comes to my mind as a person who has some money and wants to make good decision based on reality, not cool slogans :wink:

Thanks for your reply, love Pynk :wink:
Roman

5 Likes

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 11.55.07

Hi All,

In case you haven’t seen the email and for those have signed up already - you can now access the ‘Private Live’ campaign:

Please click this link to become a Pynk equity shareholder: https://go.pynk.io/Crowdfunding

Some tips:

Campaign goes live to all public (those who did not pre-register) on Monday June 1st.

Thanks,

Mark

7 Likes

Hi Roman,

Here are the answers to your questions;

• We are not a tokenised/crypto project. Yes we collect prediction data on BTC, but we are an AI and Crowd Wisdom powered investment platform first and foremost.

• The basic premise is Predictors earn Wisdom Points every quarter, these are exchanged at end of quarter to value in the investor wallet (launching later this year). In this way we are a decentralised (not in a blockchain sense!) co-op, users earn in return for their input. There are many other benefits to being a Crowd member e.g. Active Predictors also gain access to the investor wallet for 0% fee.

• In addition to earning for predictions, Pynksters can invest their own money into the investor wallet and enjoy returns over time. The investor wallet is a fully managed and diversified portfolio (0% fee), meaning everyone has access to one bundle (to start with, we will introduce more bundles over time).

The above is an explanation of the Pynk model. This thread is in reference to the Seedrs Crowdfunding campaign giving Pynksters the opportunity to be shareholders of Pynk the startup - so something different entirely.

Does that answer all your questions? Let us know if any more…

Rgds,
M

8 Likes

45K in 1 hour… :rocket:

7 Likes

Hi Marek,

Hope you are well! let me try and answer the questions in-line below:

• What license do you already have (and where to confirm) or going to have (brokerage license, deposit protection, etc.)?*
    We are partnering with RiskSave for our Arrangeing and Discretionary management licences. RiskSave Technologies Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 775330)

• What would happen to investment if Pynk would need to end its activities?
    If we are talking about investing into the wallet when we open that up (note seedrs is an equity raise for the company not the investment product) and the company were to fold client monies + any interest/return is to be redistributed from the custodian to the client.

• Paid up capital?
    Over the past 12 months, we have raised £467,115 in equity investments.

• Will Pynk / CrowdSense provide (audited) financial reports?
    We provide monthly reports on the company to all investors. We will be required to do audited financial reports on request when this notes converts into equity.

Hope that helps

Rupert

11 Likes

Hi Marek,

Yes i’m afraid so at launch yes, but its on our roadmap to add Euro and USD accounts in the future.

Hope that helps

Rupert

8 Likes

Navigate that roadmap for us @mr_pynk! We want IN !!!

4 Likes

I finally am an happy investor in Pynk! :smiley::heart::beers:

9 Likes

Congrats to you @Tradelta!!! I will join in when US is able…

6 Likes

Just waiting for my funds to arrive in my Seedrs account. Very exciting times indeed Pynksters.

8 Likes

Now officially a Pynk shareholder! very exciting times guys…lets see what these bad boys are worth in a few years time when Pynk hits unicorn status :unicorn:

In 2018 another Seedrs alumnus - Revolut, hit 1600% ROI for its seedrs investors :smiley:

10 Likes

Maaaaaan…that would be a blessing!! :smiley::dart::rocket:

5 Likes

Time and again our community of Pynksters has proven their commitment, support and creativity. You guys have taken every curve ball we’ve thrown at you and smashed it right out the park! It’s incredibly humbling to raise so much of our funding so early in the campaign, once again you guys have proven yourselves! 43% after only 24 hours!

There’s still a little time to get in on our early bird crowdfund over on Seedrs and with demand so high i would encourage you, if you want to invest a little (or a lot), to get in early.

Thanks again Pynksters! You rock! :guitar: :metal:

8 Likes

Hello Rupert @mr_pynk,
Own FCA will be appreciated by investors (at least me).
I try to avoid investing in different currencies when possible, fortunately so far the fluctuation of exchange rate GBP/EUR is not that dramatic, so it’s OK.

4 Likes

Already in. Let’s go💪

3 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.