Pynk CrowdFunding on Seedrs is here! 🚀

Some good news to start the week for those of you wanting to become shareholders in Pynk the startup!

Since our pre-Seed raise April 2019, Crowd users have grown to a staggering 27500 thousand in 180 countries. Now is your chance to invest early in what is fast becoming a global movement.

:tv: Check out the launch video:

If you aren’t in a position to invest today, don’t worry - we will be opening up future rounds to our beloved Pynkster community at every step of the journey. If you are ready to invest then read on…

Our much-awaited Seed round CrowdFunding campaign is going live to the public on Monday, June 1st (sorry for the delay, ahem).

Early birds who already signed up on Seedrs.com can jump the queue and invest from Thursday May 28th later this week.

There will be an AMA session on Wednesday 3rd June (register for the event here) . If you can’t make the event, worry not - we will post the video on our YouTube channel.

Please post any questions about the raise below and @mr_pynk , @seth and @Think_Pynk will answer as soon as they can, and again during the AMA session.

43 Likes

All set and ready for the AMA.

Lets do this

13 Likes

Great news @ZackofPynk!! :smiley:
Really curios to see how things will go and to get more infos from the AMA!!

I have two question guys:

1 - how many are the ACTIVE daily predictors in average?

2 - how much capital do you need to raise to bring forward the overall project?

Thank you guys to be always so open and trnsparent to the community!

ROCK🤘

17 Likes

Pynk’s journey to the unicorn begins now :unicorn::rocket:. Though I’m not able to invest, I’ll always try my best to contribute Pynk in a different way :wink::hugs:

17 Likes

Superb news!!! Thats a big step forward for everybody!! :muscle::boom:

10 Likes

Wow, this is great news guys. I think for those of you in a position to invest it’s a really great idea. Pynk is headed to unicorn status so buy these now while you can afford them!

14 Likes

Hey Pynksters! We are going for it next week to the general public. If you already signed up you will get a private invite from Thursday this week (28th May). We’ve had a strong sign up rate so if you are thinking of getting involved suggest get in early to avoid disappointment. Let us know what you think of the video, we took a slightly different tack for a fintech, but then we try do everything differently :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: If any questions on the raise fire away and will answer asap

15 Likes

I’m glad to see the time to raise is finally here! :unicorn:

It’s one of the highlights I’ve been looking forward to since I first joined the community. :man_cartwheeling:t3:

Question:

Could you provide insights regarding Pynk’s external advisors (their expertise/experience and involvement to date)?

I’ll keep my fists tight for the success of the campaign!
(That’s the Romanian way of saying ‘good luck!’) :mage:t3:

10 Likes

Super exciting news, we are all really proud of this

6 Likes

I think I need to ask this.

• Can I invest with bitcoin/usd coin?
  • Is there any minimum investment amount? If yes, then what’s?

I’m not an investor neither I had made any kind of investment before. I just wanna start my investment journey with Pynk. I don’t have much amount to invest, just have about $40 USD which I had got from Pynk monthly reward before. If we could start investing with small amount, my many friends are there who’d love to invest at Pynk as they’re also involving at Pynk since a long time.

9 Likes

The best place to answer your questions about this is on the Seedrs website. https://help.seedrs.com/en/

I think the answer to the bitcoin USDC question is no I’m afraid though.

7 Likes

I have just took a look at the video guys…ahahahaha
AWESOME :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Your alchemy of information, engagement and FUN was absolutely terrific!!

MINDBLOW!
:exploding_head:

8 Likes

What is targeted investment in crowds funding?

4 Likes

What about those of us in the good old USA? I’ve been very patient.

4 Likes

Welcome to Pynk @kp931987! Glad you’re here to invest. Check out the forum and get to us and share a bit about yourself.

4 Likes

Looks fun, how much of an investment are we talking about?

3 Likes

Is this available from people out of Europe?

3 Likes

I’m in.

I’m a huge believer in the wisdom of the crowd, ever since reading the book by the same title. The recent admission of failure by Misayoshi Son of SoftBank is a great evidence of the fallacy of the wisdom of the visionary picker of winners. WeWork valuation reduced to $2.9bn from $47bn, earlier set pretty much by Mr Son.

Hail the crowrd! Pynk is the answer!

Skruszony Bankster

9 Likes

thats a big step forward for all the pynk members

6 Likes

Wow, a big step up for the Pynk.:heart_eyes:
I’m really excited for the AMA.:sunglasses:
Kudos Pynk Team.

7 Likes