Pynk 2020 - Visual Identity!

Hi All,

Thanks for your feedback on the app screens we shared last week, much appreciated (and super chuffed you like the horizontal chart idea).

As part of the new UI work, we are updating the brand Visual Identity. We have been working with the team on the new logo for some weeks and have come down to this shortlist of 4.

Could you take a look and let us know your preferences? Many thanks, Daryl.

Edit: just added a simple poll to help Pynksters to decide better!!!

Just VOTE for your prefered one!!!

• Logo #1
  • Logo #2
  • Logo #3
  • Logo #4

0 voters

6 Likes

Hi @Daryl!

…i am not a designer per se, but i like #3, other wise trifecta in #4 with the word “pynk” as shown in #1 (“pynk” in bold characters) …still think #3 looks awesome!!!

5 Likes

It’s not easy to pick a favourite on first glance @Daryl, but No 4 definitely has a more contemporary style I think.
At first I felt No 1 with No 4 solid pink image, but settled that No4 conveys Pynk better :+1:

3 Likes

…hey @Daryl!!! Just added a simple poll to your topic to help people choose better!!! :+1:

5 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks for that. New to the forum so not sure how to do polls yet. Much appreciated :+1:t2:

3 Likes

I like number 4 the most but even numer 2 is pretty good @Daryl!
Thank you for involving us! :grin:

2 Likes

I agree with Deyner on this one. The Trifeca from #4 with the text from #1. Sorry to be difficult :grin:

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I wanted to choose @Al_Wallace! I just didn’t want to be difficult! Anyone else agree?

2 Likes

Just in case you missed the more similar topics regarding new visual identity in the forum:

4 Likes