Pynk 2020 - Sneak Peek!

Hey Pynksters, Josh and Daryl here! The new visual designers here at Pynk. :nerd_face:

We’ve been working closely with the Pynk team and some core-Pynksters from the crowd to help refine, define and prioritise your ideas, so we augmented with the internal team to push this project forward.

We know you’re busy predicting away but we wanted to share some new exciting redesigns with you that’s coming to Pynk in the near future. Here is a sneak peek of what’s to come & please share your thoughts. Enjoy… :love_you_gesture:

12 Likes

Hi @Daryl :wave:

Be very welcome here my friend!! :handshake: It is awesome to have you onboard here at our Community and what a better beginning than sharing some screeshots of new Beta Tool redesigned!:tada::tada::tada:

Glad to see a nice redesign of Beta Tool btw, it looks pretty awesome!!! Current tool is quite easy to deal with but the tool itself needs to evolve as times go on. I think Community and Pynk both deserves a better tool. The current tool works pretty well and have a nice design but those pictures you’re showing are a “killer thing” :sunglasses:

Hope to see much more on new redesigns… Beta Tool is the everyday working piece Pynk offers us so it is fair to have it redesigned following Pynksters wishes and Pynk necesities!!

8 Likes

Wow @Daryl welcome in the forum and thank you for sharing this new design! Very original indeed. Can’t wait to put fingers on it!! Keep up with the great work! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

7 Likes

New design seems very fresh and I love the horizontal view of the chart :smiley:
Dax and ftse are an awesome addition :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thanks for the sneak peek @Daryl! New design looks great. Not complaining about the current design, but the new one looks more high tech modern. Looks like it will be very easy to use.

6 Likes

horizontal chart is super cool right!

5 Likes

I LOVE the horizontal chart i’m not super certain about having candles tho, i was a novice when i came into this and they scared me quite a-lot, i would always go towards a platform that that didn’t have them. perhaps being able to have a switch from novice to pro chart?

7 Likes

The upper right icon on the horizontal picture looks like it switches from candle to line :face_with_monocle:

7 Likes

The horizontal chart is getting a lot of love! We agree with candles sticks being quite overwhelming if you’re new to them. Josh and I are coming up with 3 different graphs (novice, intermediate and pro) so Pynksters at all levels can enjoy predicting.

9 Likes

…i think that is a great idea @Daryl…3 different graphs for 3 different levels i think is the way to go!!

7 Likes

It looks clean and slick, looking forward to the release!
Like most of you have mentioned, the side graph is fantastic!
It was good on the beta but really fiddly to use, this is really welcome!

7 Likes

love the overall design Daryl. Think I’d tend to agree with @mr_pynk with the candles, although I am well used to them now it did take me a while to get my head around them when I first started. So it’s fantastic that you have taken the option to offer different set up that will suit everyone, regardless of their experience.

Oh, and welcome to our forum :handshake:

9 Likes

Hello Daryl,
Will this be a standalone app or is is a responsive website shown on a phone?
I like the clean design with main items shown on the screen (home, manager, forecast, etc.).
From the picture with Nasdaq prediction, it seems that we will be able just to click on icons to change the item for forecasting. That will be very convenient and I hope to have such functionality! :champagne:
In the current version of the web beta tool, I need to make 3 clicks to get to prediction page or change from one asset to another (click on Menu -> Crowd Actions -> Predict Now). In the previous version I could go directly from Menu to Predict Now.
So my suggestion would be - what do you like us to do, make it accessible in fewer clicks (maybe use a menu with hover effect instead of clicking).
If we could just click on the visible icons, as shown in the first picture of yours, that would make the predicting of different assets super user friendly.

8 Likes

Hello @Daryl, welcome. Your first post is on :fire:
Awesome designs. Look at where Pynk started and where we at now, I think this is a total upgrade. I won’t talk about the horizontal design since everyone have already expressed what I feel about it :love_you_gesture:

Can we get an answer to this. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello Marek,

Glad to hear you like the designs.

As there will be more and more content coming over the coming months, this is still going to be a Progressive Web App (PWA), it’s just easier to create and release content quicker. In the future, a Native App will be coming.

The prediction page is designed so you can easily switch between your favourite assets at the swipe of a finger (as seen in the first picture above). This means more functionality, more accessibility, more fun and more predicting!

You can easily get back to the prediction page no matter where you are within the app with just one touch instead of the three touch method you described.

Hope this answers your questions? Any more just let me know and i’ll be happy to answer :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Hi Design Team :smiley: :pencil2:

The new redesigns look sharp! Love the horizontal layout! Congrats!!!

6 Likes

wow, I really love that UI design. Can’t wait it to get implemented.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing this new design in advance!!! Both are very nice, and will continue to make the app better every day.

4 Likes

It looks cool and we can see that some analysis tools and a more informative panel will be added. I wish Very Profit 2020. And for all men’s be happy 23 february

3 Likes

Wow the new UI looks so good. Looks very neat and organized.

4 Likes