Pynk 2.0 is live! 🎉

After much consultation with our Pynkster crowd, We are happy to announce the launch of Pynk 2.0. :clinking_glasses::tada:

This is our ‘new normal’ and it’s just the beginning, a platform from which we can build and shape together. Let us know your thoughts if you spot any little bugs or issues or things you’d like to add - just let us know. Together we can create a platform and future we can all be proud of! :star_struck:

Check @mr_pynk’s walkthrough of new Pynk 2.0 :point_down:

10 Likes

Hasn’t disappointed Team Pynk :wave::wave::tada:
Looks and feels great, the summary page is more interactive than I anticipated too!
Congrats guys :tada::tada:

8 Likes

You are Masters of Cocreation guys!! Congrats to you devs and Pynk Fam! YOU ROCK :dart::rocket::metal:

8 Likes

thanks to all in Community for your help :love_you_gesture:

9 Likes

It looks awesome! The team really came thru with beta testing and working so hard to get it right. As always, I’m so happy to be a Pynkster!:heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Well done team, it looks amazing! :smiley:

5 Likes

Rise and shine Pynk! :star_struck:

Incredible App! Congratulations to developers and Beta Testers…and a big THANK YOU to the full Team Pynk for bringing this amazing tool alive!

7 Likes

Its been a long journey and I am proud and grateful to be part of this milestone. Let’s keep pushing the Pynk Agenda.

Well done guys

6 Likes

Perfect!!!Fire 2.0,best structure,everyone super pynk.

3 Likes

Welcome to Pynk @Volodchenko! You are right…Pynk is super! Check out the forum. Glad to have new people joining us

2 Likes

Hey €/$ pairing live on predictions! :tada::tada:
Good one fellas!

2 Likes

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Report a Bug :bug:

2.0 is great and eye pleasing. It will be great to have a bug report option. As I am using an older phone so maybe the bug just appear at my end only.
Since the update I can’t see the ref reward which I am sure is not the bug. If you could explain the new ref system how it work will be great. Thanks

5 Likes

Hey @mn1010 :wave:

Glad you like the new version, and there is only one “but” this time, which is great :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes, Ref rule is finally evolved into more active predictor basis, it is on the Pynkipedia now :+1:

Also, Pynkipedia is updated btw, you may search the topics directly, or it shows the relevant answers to you based on which page you clicked “?” on the top right corner.

For an example; go to your referrals page and click/tap “?” to see referrals Q&A’s.

Hope this helps, and great to see you here in the community, please hang out more :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Hi there @mn1010, good to see you back mate. Pynks own bug reporting OG :sunglasses::love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I realy like this interface. Full interactive and one more daily prediction. Great job!!

2 Likes

Hi! I have 20 assets, 20 remaining, how to choose the right asset, I like adidas, nike, facebook, chevron, google … Help! What to do next? I like Pynk so much !!

1 Like

Click “Add Assets” towards the bottom of the screen, then you can choose from “Popular”, “Equities”, “Indexes” or “Commodities”.
Choose the weighting of each asset you’d like to include (up to 100%) and submit.

The assets you choose are your choice, you like adidas, nike etc…pick them :grinning:

Hope this is the help you meant? :innocent:

2 Likes

How to choose the weight of an asset? If I have 20 assets, then what is WEIGHT? for example google ( 20 is 100%, add one asset to each product ??

2 Likes

You get to choose how to weight them @galina2017. You can give a certain percentage to each asset you choose. If you feel strongly about any, you may opt to weight them higher than others. Or you can pick a few and weight them all evenly. The choice is yours! Does this help you?

2 Likes