Product Update 19/08/21 🐙

Hello Pynksters :wave:

For the last 3 years, it’s been quite busy for Team Pynk and some top Pynksters who are involved with our Co-Creation heavily (thank you!)

thanku

Sometimes we even had to go to radio silence to deliver our work on time. Many of you know, Pynk’s journey has not always been the easiest one in the wealth management industry, as we faced many difficulties when we insisted on listening to you “the crowd”, building ROSE (A.I) (Wisdom in Crowds) and bringing a fully regulated investment platform for retail investors to market.

I’d be a rich man if I had a nickel for every time I had to listen to one of my mates say ‘you can’t do it!’

But we did it!

Because we are 70K strong and it’s just the beginning.

Long Story short…

Behind the scenes, we are building a fintech continuously, each department getting ready for the next big stage, but the best and most fun builds are always the ones that either we build with you or for you with your incredible feedback.

I’d like to share with you some releases today, please keep your feedback coming, they are helping us, you and the Pynksters world over (192 Countries woohoo)

22 Likes

US Pynksters are back in the game!

Since day one, US Pynksters have been great to Pynk Community even though due to regulations they can not invest or even withdraw their Wisdom Points earnings. After long hours of discussion with lawyers and compliance officers, we finally agreed to the payouts of WP via Amazon Vouchers now. (we are working on new payment methods to be added later)

amazonvoucher

If your Wisdom Points are exchanged before, now you will see an option to withdraw to your Amazon account as a Gift Card.

Also before @KarenM asks, I’d like to answer right away :wink:. Yes, one of the next releases is a great “Crowd Wallet” where you can see all details about Wisdom Points, USD rewards and more. :slight_smile:

16 Likes

CP calculations reworked.

Many people have reached out to Al and Simon at the CS team with questions about how Crowd Points are calculated. It was clear from your feedback that this process was confusing for you guys at times and therefore we changed this module to reflect “instant” results. Starting today, CPs will be allocated at the time of prediction. Stake 100 CPs, have 100 CPs added to your balance. Simple :heavy_check_mark:

Please note that this may affect your leaderboard position as Crowdpoints are recalculated. Only the maths has changed so nobody should be negatively affected by this in the long term - Happy staking! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

WP balance available from the action feed!

This one ‘does what it says on the tin’! For those of you who didn’t make the $14 minimum to invest or withdraw, you’ll be able to see your current WP balance directly from your action feed.

Enjoy!

Any questions? Feel free to ask here and we will try to get back to you. For account specific issues please reach out to hello@pynk.io

Stay awesome,

Zack

11 Likes

I feel very happy and proud to be part of Pynk and to see that day by day the community grows and strengthens with the participation of everyone.

4 Likes

I am happy and proud to be a part of Pynk. I learned a lot in the Pynk community. thank you

4 Likes

Very good news, so we can understand the platform and get better at managing ourselves. I’m very happy to have joined you

4 Likes

Sounds great, have a nice day everyone!

4 Likes

nice community good projects nice team Good luck to us :hugs::four_leaf_clover::pray:t2::ok_hand::rocket::rocket::rocket:

4 Likes

this is awesome…thank you for updates @ZackofPynk and happy for @KarenM :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Beautiful! Just beautiful :star_struck: I look forward to the day when every Pynkster can earn a daily wage just by predicting on this platform

4 Likes

So glad for you @KarenM. One woman :woman: can change the world indeed :v:t5:

4 Likes

Good to know and I must say am happy to be a part of this project predicting everyday. But I still have problems with the kyc and its frustrating, I tried the kyc again few days back and was rejected and blocked and when I contacted the 3rd party support, and they told me that they rejected my kyc not because I did something wrong but due to security measures and that I should contact pynk customer support, which I did and am still waiting for a response. Please what could be the issue with my account

4 Likes

Hey @Iyolibo, thanks for your reply, and sorry that you are struggling with KYC step. I’d assure you that we are working with one of the best in the world but still some struggles it, based on what we see there are some unfortunate people facing the difficulties that their own countries not partnering with that tech or not following the same as others. Naturally some Pynksters are having difficulty to gather relevant documents or their ID’s not getting match easily on the international database. But good thing is once you pass, this will help you to pass other KYC’s you will take. I hope this tech will develop by providers and countries so it will be much user friendly.

5 Likes

Hi, i just want to ask about the app i think something is wrong with the wallet my wisdom points are not able to reflect in my wallet.

6 Likes

its been an amazing journey ever since i joint this platform i have learnt a lot while i joined pynk and probably acquired good knowledge on investing. thank you teamPynk for the wonderful platform you availed to the world. Proud to be a Pynkster

8 Likes

Hello @Maesrael,

Sorry to hear you are having these issues.

If you are still experiencing issues, please reach out to the CS team at hello@pynk.io. In order to help you we would need to get some details from you which, in the interests of security, we should not discuss here.

Thank you!

6 Likes

It’s amazing having you @Vausaa :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the kind words. We have so many exciting things planned in the coming months. Trust me when I say, we are just getting started! :muscle:

5 Likes

So many kind words in this thread, makes me a little emotional :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you everyone!

5 Likes

Yay!!! Thank you so much for this amazing update!!! I’ve believed in Pynk since day one and never gave up. Saw many changes over the months and many new people have joined us. Glad to still be a Pynkster.!!
Patience is a virtue.

5 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.