Prediction Feedback Page

Hello,

I think a good addition to the prediction page would be a feedback section - every time you get a notification a daily contest is over and you get to know where you finished, clicking on the notification will lead the user to a page where they can see the chart and numbers at the time of prediction.
The feedback page can help people learn from their mistakes, improve their predictions over the long run and increase motivation for predicting over time.

5 Likes

Welcome to Pynk community @Yuvalb and thanks for your fine suggestion. I’ll certainly pass this to our product guys and see if it’s something they can consider.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Yuvalb . There is currently lots of good info on the prediction site, where you can click around and see past predictions, your standings etc…it’s nice to see you here and have great interest in predictions. I hope you read some of the many topics here and share your thoughts.

Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.