Pouneh Bligaard, Head of Research annoucement

Hello Pynksters :wave:

Let’s all welcome a new face to the Team Pynk Family :clap:

Pouneh Bligaard (@pb1) will be joining the Investment Committee and will work as their friendly face, building on the symbiosis between the committee and our beloved community. Pouneh brings with her a wealth of Investment and Fund management experience, including for HSBC and MUFG, Customer engagement and start-ups and is the perfect addition to our growing team.

We’re very excited to welcome Pouneh on board and I just know you guys will be happy to offer a warm welcome to our Team - look out for Pouneh on the introductions thread, coming soon!

M

10 Likes

Welcome into the Pynk magical mystical team Pouneh!!
I feel very comfortable in the fact that the Investment Commitee has in its entourage such a beautiful smiling person! :grin:

Let’s have a GREAT JOURNEY!! :rocket::sun_with_face::beers:

6 Likes

Welcome to Pynk Pouneh! We are very excited to have a new team member and I think you will be very excited too. I know you will be busy behind the scenes, but it would also be great to see you around the community. I’d love to read your take on things. Congratulations on your new position here.:tada::stars:

6 Likes

Welcome to Pynk fellowship :+1:

5 Likes

Welcome Pouneh to the Team Pynk Family!!! :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball: :confetti_ball:

We hope you feel comfortable here and we want to hear from you soon. What a better place to get started than here: Introduce yourself!👋 …just introduce yourself to the Community and let the Pynksters know who is the best Head of Research of all. :smiley: :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you Deyner and all you Pynksters for the lovely welcome. I’m very excited to be here and can’t wait to start discussing great investment opportunities with you all. I’m absolutely passionate about unearthing great companies to invest in and am convinced that I will learn great things from you all. Apart from investing, my life revolves around my three gorgeous daughters, my three very cute cats and travelling as much as I can to experience our beautiful World!

10 Likes

@pb1 welcome to Pynk Pouneh! You bring great experience and I’m sure you’ll be great addition to Team Pynk!

6 Likes

Welcome to the Pynk Family @pb1.
It’s amazing to have a woman among the ranks. Lets us feel your impact.

Cheers to women empowerment :wine_glass:

6 Likes

Welcome to Pynk @pb1, great to have you onboard and looking forward to learning from you! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

@pb1 Welcome to Pynk Pouneh. Great to see a new face in the team, team just keeps growing :smiley:
Can’t wait to learn something new from you :nerd_face:

7 Likes

Welcome to the #Pynk family
Glad to have you on board and eagerly waiting for you to share with us you experience and expertise.
Big and warm hug

7 Likes

And welcome back to you @nic.cripto! . it’s been a while since you posted. Please don’t be a stranger. Stick around and share more thoughts.

4 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.