[PODCAST] Gold breaks $1,900 but silver steals the show

Aloha, Ciao, Hallo, Konnichiwa :wave:

Goldfinger Pynksters enjoys latest prices gold breaking through $1,900 was a remarkable achievement, but silver is up 18% this week (Silver is up 94% since it’s low in March)

Do you think Gold, Silver Very Overbought? Is your gold price prediction similar to this? :thinking:

7 Likes

Ciao Zack!!! I was missing you lately mate? Did you take a break after the SEEDRS success or you were just plotting plans to conquer planet Earth with the Pynk Gang? :grin::joy::grin::grin:

In any case…the price dynamics of these two assets is reeeeeeeally interesting indeed.
Tomorrow I will be celebrating my 39th birthday with my parents so i.doubt to have time to make any TA…but I was already thinking about makeing for you all a detailed TA especially on Silver ASAP!!
See you soon on the same channels!!! :heart::rocket::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Tomorrow is your birthday @Tradelta? Happy birthday to you. Enjoy!:tada::birthday::balloon::wine_glass:

6 Likes

Thank you Karen!! It was yesterday but I am creleelebrating it with my family today ahahah…
24/7 is pretty cool date…me and my fav writer Alxandre Dumas (father) are born both on this same date! :grin::grin:

5 Likes

That is a cool date @Tradelta. All Stefano, all day!!! ( Your birthday wasn’t listed in cakeday) .

3 Likes

Ciao @Tradelta :wave:

Thanks, yes I was a bit away lately, busy times indeed, getting ready for the next level :rocket:

Buon Compleanno :balloon: :cake: :partying_face: :champagne:

4 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::tada::balloon::balloon: Stefano…hope you had a blast mate :tada::tada::birthday::gift:

4 Likes

Thank you @KarenM @stackem @ZackofPynk!!!
Wow Zack!!! That’s awesome!! Can’t wait for the next level!!
:grin:

4 Likes

Looks way overbought at the moment, I don’t think the correction will be particularly deep or long though before Gold carries on to new ATH.
Gold bugs predicting $3000 dollars by mid 2021, although given the fundamentals surrounding the world economy, you’d kinda think it’d be sooner than that.
Silver is going to be the one to watch :eyes:,
:rocket::rocket:

5 Likes

Agree with @stackem reply. Gold and Silver they both are very overbought by now. Silver is right now one stock to watch and maybe one of the prefered ones among precious metals investors.

According to JM Bullion, investors who will be putting less than $1,500 into precious metals are better off buying silver , while investors who will be putting more than $1,500 into precious metals are better off buying gold . To me this is an indicator that shows that if you have small amounts of money it is better to invest it into Silver than Gold, you will have a better ROI this way.

Silver has more industrial applications than gold, and because of the industrial applications of silver adds to its demand besides the proven fact that some studies agree that gold is overall the more rare of the two metals but above ground silver is actually more rare than gold…i agree with @stackem that silver is the one to watch in upcoming months.

5 Likes

How high can silver go? You will be surprised

@stackem @deyner1984 @Tradelta @KarenM :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Exciting times! Maybe we need to add silver to our predictions!

2 Likes

Extending The waves, i agree with what stated in the article posted by @ZackofPynk!!
Very interesting time for Siver ahead!!

4 Likes

So…which way is better to invest in silver? Actual coins/bars or ETF s?
What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Personally I am collecting silver bars from a couple of years. If you don’t want to have phisical I guess even the stock is good @KarenM!

3 Likes

I’m with @Tradelta on this, Coins or bars for sure @KarenM, “not your vault, not your coin” :grin:
American Eagles are probably the easiest to sell on, most liquid, if you ever wish to sell.

4 Likes

My Dad has been giving me (and each of his kids) an American Eagle Silver Dollar every year for Christmas.

5 Likes

Hey, great idea of your Dad’s @KarenM :money_mouth_face:

I won’t be rude and ask how many you have now then? :rofl:

3 Likes

Not rude at all @stackem! He’s been getting the current year for over 20yrs now. So I have one of each year going back to 1996! Some members of our community weren’t even born then!

4 Likes

Think I have a pair of socks somewhere older than that :grinning: :innocent:

I think I’ll start doing something similar for my kids Karen, it’s a great way for kids to appreciate the potential value of hard money!

Had been giving them Bitcoin (no surprises there :rofl:), but I’m a little worried about them losing the private keys etc.

5 Likes