Peloton the next generation of high tech fitness

Hey guys! Like the topic suggest this is about the company called Peloton which offers a superinteresting high tech fitness pack.
I discovered it just few hours ago, digging a bit after reading this really interesting blog from one of my fellow bloggers on the Coil platform. Check this out!! https://coil.com/p/Doctor_Change/MIRROR-Fitness-Meets-Tech/DJZEUaYAs

The stock is called PTON and you can find more infos on their site which i link down here if you like to get more infos:

ROCK :metal::sun_with_face::heart:

6 Likes

@Tradelta Peloton has benefitted immensely from the lockdown. The stock is +160% aprox. from its pre-crash price (+260% from the March low). About two weeks ago they published the latest quarterly results, surpassing all expectations.

Although in the longer term, post-covid, I doubt the demand for its product/service will maintain its current trend. Doubtless, it is a company to have on the radar. :point_up_2:

5 Likes

Peloton surely has promising market potential for years to come. Putting future employment trends into perspective, the prospect of living in a work-from-anywhere world is set to disrupt the business models of gyms in Peloton’s favour.

I think it is fair to expect waves of people relocating to the ‘countryside’ in the coming decades in pursuit of a better quality of life as remote working proliferates. Commuting to the gym won’t be desirable. Hence, bringing the gym experience in your home is one way to go at it.

I have recently read about products boasting personalised training experience such as smart mirrors. It is surely an emerging field, and being among first-comers may yield some benefits to Peloton. I am eager to see how they diversified their product offering moving forward.

4 Likes