Our new blog site is getting busy πŸ˜…

Hello Pynksters!:wave:

Did you guys have a chance to check out the new blog site on our webpage?

It’s been a while since I wrote a blog but, to celebrate the launch of our blog site, I dusted off my trusty quill and got to work.

Do let me know what you guys think? I’d love to hear you comments :v:

P.S. I have to give a bit of credit to @deyner1984 as it was from an idea he had for weekly focus and I expanded and edited a bit, thanks mate :pray:

9 Likes

I find this idea of the blog very interesting and could help for sure to bring in new people. Veey well done and written Al!!

It could also become a way to show out to outside public our weekly focuses on the forum. So, each week you could take the weekly focus and the ost relevant answers and thoughts we have in here and bring them out with trough the blog activity, hopefully intriguing in this way new people to join discussions and to join also the Pynk platform!

6 Likes

Great idea to renew blog site :smiley:
It looks :ok_hand:t3: and the pictures for articles also.

5 Likes

Great article @Al_Wallace. Love the blog site. One question- how does a non Pynkster find the blog site? Since @Tradelta mentioned it could be a way to get more members, where will they come across it?

5 Likes

You can find it at the bottom of the webpage. Also the majority of our social media blog links go to the web blog now too :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks for the credit @Al_Wallace :+1: but i must say that the idea is only a tiny part of the whole. You deserve all the :clap: here my friend, because of a well written and researched article full of wisdom and teachings for all community members. Thanks for using your awesome writing skills to benefit Pynksters. :pray:

5 Likes

if you think my writings good, you should see my dance moves @deyner1984 :man_dancing::joy:

8 Likes

How do you access Pynk Blog from within the Pynk.io/dashboard (the app)?

4 Likes

it’s not currently possible to get there from the app @stackem, great shout though, I will suggest that to the dev team! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yeah i think that it is a good idea to have a link allowing directly access to Pynk’s Blog from inside the Beta App. Thanks @stackem! :+1:

2 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright Β© 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.