Other products that will help Pynksters

haven’t even heard of that one before

Welcome @2priceless! Glad you joined the new community. There are many topics of discussion and you can start any new topic you think of. I know you will add some great input to the forum.

2 Likes

It’s a website. They really go in-depth with the information. I only use the free version and so far I like it.

2 Likes

You guys should check out trade cipher. They gave great content.
Santa is Coming to Town [And The Market]

1 Like

Trading Made Easy [Using Price Action]
https://traders.tradecipher.com/posts/4637018

2 Likes

Welcome @2priceless, heard over to the #IntroduceYourself topic to introduce yourself and read about others.

2 Likes

@KarenM Marijuana industry will be massive obviously, apparently a few of the bigger players with money to burn are already looking at micro dosing industry, not legal yet but probably inevitable in USA so getting in early

3 Likes

Yes @Think_Pynk. It’s just a matter of choosing which company to invest with. There will be many options.

2 Likes

This is the best time to get in but a lot of research must be done to invest right.

1 Like

@kaabayahaya @KarenM exactly! Hence that’s why we are building Pynk…so you, me and your best friend can research these projects and invest in them, and invest in them early :facepunch: today we are a small group of like minded people, tomorrow we will be a collective movement with an investing advantage

1 Like

Let the research begin!

2 Likes

Hell yeah! I’ll stick to research in the companies rather than trying it though :joy:

2 Likes

Seriously though, think about how big marijuana will be, 130bn according to motley fool (great site @Al_Wallace referenced before), how many Pynksters are invested in this today? Not many I guess… a few months ago I started looking into it and had some problems 1) too much ‘friction’ 2) didn’t have enough cash to meet threshold 3) didn’t have enough time (1 and 3 connected and biggest issues for me personally)

1 Like

This is one emerging industry of MANY

1 Like

Just saw a t.v. commercial for this new company in my local area (Pittsburgh PA, US)! They are doing what we are hoping to do here at
Pynk …https://www.numo.com/

1 Like

The returns for early investors looks incredible, does Pynk have a stance on whether the cannabis sector is ethical or not?
The medical market is obviously beneficial, but the fastest growing (excuse the pun :grin:) market is for recreational use, ethical or not?
What’s the general feeling about this?

1 Like

Same here. I have no desire to try it @Think_Pynk. I started checking a couple out: Cronos Pharmaceuticals (CRON). It’s in Canada and currently undervalued.
4front Ventures (FFNTF) also undervalued. What do you think?

4 Likes

[TradeCipher] (http://traders.tradecipher.com/share/Leoeub-dDn3unhQb) is a crypto investment app that combines an intuitive trading platform with useable, relevant research available for users in over 100 countries.

2 Likes

@KarenM not my area of expertise and would need do some proper research on it, but ETF for this sector might be one way to ride the wave on this (please don’t take this as investment advice, I am a marketing professional only and definitely not an investment expert!)

3 Likes

@KarenM btw when the Pynk fund launches pretty sure it will contain Cannabis sector ETF

2 Likes