Other products that will help Pynksters

I read my first edition of Morning Brew this morning. Right at the beginning are we market prices including gold and NASDAQ. You can scan the many headlines for a quick update of the latest news or read more in-depth. Thanks Al, for sharing this with us.

2 Likes

Another interesting product you could have a look at whilst you wait on the Pynk academy is ‘investmate’

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.capital.investmate

It lets you set daily goals and learn aspects of trading and stocks. I’ve only just started looking through this so keen to hear others feedback

4 Likes

I’m liking morningbrew too - yep good info to help price predictions

1 Like

Did you ever look any further into the investment/capex guy Mark?

1 Like

Ran out of time - it’s on my List though, will report back when do!

1 Like

Interesting, that the latest edition mentions marijuana after our brief discussion on Ethical Investment discussion. MLB (US-Major league baseball) is removing marijuana as a banned substance.

1 Like

StockTwits is fun to follow too, you can find many Gold, Nasdaq and Bitcoin traders inside chatrooms with their charts and discussions, defo helps me with my predictions at Pynk.

6 Likes

It’s probably an obvious mention but motley Fool website and the good old Financial times are both great reading sources. Knowing what’s happening in the finance world is VERY beneficial to a trader. Especially value investors

4 Likes

I came across this recently. The beginner level is free or you can buy a higher level plan. It’s worth checking at least the first level…This also fits the ’ reading for Pynksters’ category.

5 Likes

Nice one @KarenM, Thanks :clap::clap::clap:

I was using investing.com about a year ago. It’s quite a great app

2 Likes

Is it an app or website?

haven’t even heard of that one before

Welcome @2priceless! Glad you joined the new community. There are many topics of discussion and you can start any new topic you think of. I know you will add some great input to the forum.

2 Likes

It’s a website. They really go in-depth with the information. I only use the free version and so far I like it.

2 Likes

You guys should check out trade cipher. They gave great content.
Santa is Coming to Town [And The Market]

1 Like

Trading Made Easy [Using Price Action]
https://traders.tradecipher.com/posts/4637018

2 Likes

Welcome @2priceless, heard over to the #IntroduceYourself topic to introduce yourself and read about others.

2 Likes

@KarenM Marijuana industry will be massive obviously, apparently a few of the bigger players with money to burn are already looking at micro dosing industry, not legal yet but probably inevitable in USA so getting in early

3 Likes

Yes @Think_Pynk. It’s just a matter of choosing which company to invest with. There will be many options.

2 Likes