New Year Resolution

As the year comes to an end, I would like us to give honest reviews about Pynk.

1. Did Pynk meet your expectations?
  2. What could Pynk have done differently?
  3. What are your expectations for the coming year?
  4. Anything of relevance on your mind you think might help? Let us hear you…

Over to the crowd.

4 Likes

When I first heard of Pynk, on Crowdholding, I never thought it would become part of my every day life! @Al_Wallace told me I had nothing to lose (& potentially lots to gain) by giving it a try. Pynk has been way more than I ever imagined and I look forward to many new things. The only downside for me - which is out of Pynk’s control - is that US residents can’t fully benefit from all Pynk has to offer. I continue to be patient on that subject and hope 2020 brings about that change.(yes @kaabayahaya, I’m the first to respond!)

3 Likes
  1. Did Pynk meet your expectations?
    Yeap it meets and exceeds my expectations

2. What could Pynk have done differently?
    There are thousands of ways to skin a cat. I feel that Pynk is more conservative, taking baby steps, sure steps and avoiding unnecessary risks

3. What are your expectations for the coming year?
    I expected to be Number 1 all the time (fat hope) :pray:

4. Anything of relevance on your mind you think might help? Let us hear you…
    Hope that the shares we are holding moon :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes

Hi kaabayahaya!!

For the moment BIG YES!!! Even if it is just 2 months i am partecipating in its community. I think i can give my final responce after a full 1 year cycle.

Not much…i guess it is pretty much in line with its “mission” and with what is stated on the main website.

One thing I am really curious about is the Pynk Academy. I can’t wait to see how this feature plays out, how THE CROWD coul be involved in this. I am very fascinated from the many styles people can use to reach their predictions and most of all if eventually there is a more efficient style of predicting the price of an asset “TO RULE THEM ALL” :sunglasses::joy::joy:
I hope to see soon even the trading feature and the SOCIAL INVESTING aspect to come to fruition

Share of knowledge from Pynksters willing to share their predicting style (i am a great sustainer of the sharing of knowledge to elevate the mass) should be rewarded with WP. This to incentivate people to share their material. :smiley:

3 Likes