[NEW] We're adding another prediction asset - FTSE100 📈

Howdy Pynksters! :cowboy_hat_face:

We’re delighted to announce an additional asset on Pynk 2.0. This time a bit closer to home! FTSE 100, affectionately nicknamed ‘the Footsie’ will be live on Beta from tomorrow.

We’re keen to hear your thoughts on this new asset and any predictions tips all you future super predictors might have are, as always, more than welcome!

Good Luck!

12 Likes

It’s moments like this where I really miss the GIFs from telegram days :smiley:

Excited to try out the new asset class! :love_you_gesture:

8 Likes

Ohoohohoooooohhh…great neeeeewwwws!!! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

Any time we add new things is exciting! As I am unfamiliar with FTSE100, I’ll have to read up on it a bit…happy predicting!!!

6 Likes

Good to see pynk is growing and bring more fun for predictor. When I see a new Asset it always energizes me, so first, I do is research about the asset. It is good to know that we are now learning about the financial sector with the help of pynk. Great going Team Pynk.

10 Likes

FTSE 100 is a bit of a curveball for me, have not really been tracking this index before… I appreciate its inclusion at Pynk, now I will have no other option but to catch up! :joy:

8 Likes

Ha, same here for me @mosigman, till I have some proper research on it, will go with my gut superpowers while predicting it :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great news, another milestone. Not so familiar with this asset so I will have to learn more. Nonetheless, I am excited about our newest addition.

5 Likes

Yes, the FTSE, UKX on Tradingview. Not recovering as well as the American markets at the moment. Happy to have another asset to predict. Maybe we can get the 250 midcaps one day :wink:

6 Likes

New asset predictions!!! Excellent!!! To the moon-pynk!!!

5 Likes

Think that’s because the BoE isn’t printing trillions and ploughing it into the national stock market as aggressively as the Fed. :wink:

5 Likes

Good. Can get some idea about how UK market is recovering. I see that there is Coca-Cola in the list of companies. Does it reflect the UK brank or global Coke?

5 Likes

Yes, another opportunity to earn more WPs!.. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I still am amazed how to pridect this Footsie , name Japanese :grinning::+1:

3 Likes

FTSE 100 is a great addition, like many other people here I also don’t know much about it but it’s looking very interesting.
Now that we have both ixic and ftse 100, we can compare which market will have a bigger move, US or UK :chart_with_downwards_trend: :chart_with_upwards_trend:

To me it looks like it is a European branch of Coca Cola for bottling part of business, not just UK market.

4 Likes

Two new assets added this month. From the bitcoin only prediction to now the prediction of 5 assets. Really the great move :rocket::rocket::rocket:.

6 Likes

judging by this and other comments Pynk is managing to attract not only people who are financially aware, but many who arent but are keen to learn and understand more. Very powerful. Bodes well!

5 Likes

Thanks for the comment @mg1pa1, it gives us even more drive to hear that people are responding to our dream of financial literacy for all our users :smiley:

4 Likes

I agree @mg1pa1. There are so many aspects to investing. Even those who know a lot can learn something new. It’s nice we have a platform to learn, teach, share and grow$$$

3 Likes

Bring on the indices! How about the Dax?

3 Likes