Moving Community from Telegram to Forum

I don’t know how it will look but I am all for it. You know @ZackofPynk takes his fun everywhere he goes.

2 Likes

Gif = fun = meveryhappy :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Yeeeeeah!!

3 Likes

GIF GIF GIF GIF GIF GIF :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Let’s do it :metal:

3 Likes

Can be quite messy. Maybe good for a more general crowd. We are discussing investments and finance. I somehow feel that GIFs are kinda not in line with the forum setting. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

I’ll kinda miss those OcnFX spammers, to be honest, It was nice to see who will draw the ban guns first at main channel :sweat_smile:

@Al_Wallace :cowboy_hat_face: @deyner1984 :cowboy_hat_face: @stackem :cowboy_hat_face: @Thewseph :cowboy_hat_face: @kaabayahaya

5 Likes

This comment should really be a GIF… @deyner1984 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Haha, yep definitely got a giff for that :100:

1 Like

Ah mate, spammers are a distant memory now :grin:

1 Like

It’s nice to be away from the spam. Let’s hope they don’t sneak into our community somehow.

1 Like

If they do, they would be banned. :fire:

Thank you for the warm welcome here in pynk community :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Jmiah_Ferrer! Read some topics and feel free to comment or create your own…but for kyc questions, send an email to the team…don’t postt your personal info on this forum…

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Jmiah_Ferrer! It’s great to have you onboard.

2 Likes

Telegram has been disabled. All discussion are to take place on this forum. For personal issues which haven’t been well explain under any of the topics on this forum, send an email to the Pynk team and they will address it.

1 Like

Welcome @Jmiah_Ferrer!!!
Have a great time in here! :wink::grin:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum Jmiah :wave::wave:. It’s a great place to pick up on other Pynksters knowledge mate :100:.
Look forward to your thoughts :+1:

4 Likes