Look out for end of year update, coming soon

Hi All,

Just wanted to give a quick heads up to let you know @seth will be posting an end of year update on all things Pynk here very soon :eyes:

Wishing you all Season’s greetings.

M

11 Likes

Thank you Mark! Even this year I enjoyed a lot all the contents and all the improvemnts you all brought into the platform and into this community forum!!

Wish the same to you!!! :muscle::unicorn:

6 Likes

…It’s good news though, right…? Cause 2020…(?) …We’re not out yet!

“For when you thought surely things couldn’t possibly get any worse…there’s 2020 to remind you: ‘yes; they can. Look! Something terrible right here in fact!’”

4 Likes

There have been many changes, updates and improvements to Pynk over the year. So glad to be a part of it!

5 Likes

Thanks @Think_Pynk, I believe This year has been eventful and there are a lot to be happy about. Looking forward to the update. Cheers :pray:t5:

5 Likes

Can’t wait!!.. I’m sure some great news on the way

5 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.