KYC "Unexpected Error"

Hey,

Hopefully this is the correct place to post this. I’ve just tried to go through the KYC process but unforunatley after pressing submit on the personal information page, I receive an:

“Unexpected Error - An error occurred and your request couldn’t be completed”

Any ideas on how to resolve? Tried doing it a couple more times, but still the same outcome :frowning:

Cheers,

Lee

3 Likes

Hi @LeeStewie, Welcome to Pynk community. For security reasons, we ask that you try to resolve KYC issues via hello@pynk.io, here they can walk you through the process and help if possible.

One thing I would suggest is trying on a different browser, Chrome works best.

2 Likes

Hi @LeeStewie we are looking into this issue as a number of Pynksters are experiencing similar issues. As @Al_Wallace mentioned if you could pop us an email through to hello@pynk.io then we can take it from there :slight_smile: but please do rest assured we are looking into this issue and fixing it as soon as possible.

5 Likes

Welcome to Pynk @SimonofPynk :wink:

1 Like

:slight_smile: :+1: thanks @Al_Wallace

1 Like

Welcome to Pynk community @SimonofPynk! It’s nice to see the ‘behind the scenes’ team join us here.

2 Likes

Thanks @KarenM lovely to be here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @Al_Wallace & @SimonofPynk

I was going to send through the email through but it appears someone may have already worked their magic, as I’ve had an email to say my identify has been confirmed. So thank you to whoever resolved this so quickly, much appreciated.

3 Likes

Hi @LeeStewie yes I just had confirmation that some of the effected Pynksters are getting sorted now. Glad its done for you. Thanks for raising if you have any other issues please don’t hesitate to reach out to hello@ and we can assist you further :slight_smile: have a lovely weekend :blush:

3 Likes

Glad everything sorted itself out @LeeStewie. Enjoy Pynk Community

1 Like

Unfortunately mine is still not working, also had no reply from the email I sent?

3 Likes

Welcome to the community.I know the team is busy working on many things @Jasonb and sometimes the weekend slows things down. I’m sure they’ll get back to you soon. In the meantime, read some of the other topics here and share your thoughts.

3 Likes

Sorry, should have been more specific, emails were sent on Thursday & Friday but I’m still getting unexpected error message.

1 Like

Hello @Jasonb :wave:

Our KYC provider is having some issue on specific submissions, we are awaiting them to resolve it within this week.

Once Investor wallet launches, KyC verification step will be improved significantly :+1:

Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Hello @Jasonb, welcome to Pynk community.

Thursday/Friday was the exchange days so we were really quite busy and, as you can imagine I’m sure, we received a lot of emails. Someone will respond to you soon. Thank you for your patience.

3 Likes

Many thanks both, I’ll sit patiently until it’s resolved, thanks again…

6 Likes

Hi, any news from the KYC provider, please? Still getting the ‘Unexpected Error’ message :frowning:

3 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:

We are aware that some of you are still having a few issues with the KYC process. Please do rest assured that we are working hard behind the scenes to make sure this issue is resolved in time for the launch of the investor wallet - the point at which your earned Wp’s will be unlocked (due this November :tada::partying_face:)

We’re sorry for any inconvenience that this might cause to you but we’d ask for your kind patience for just a little longer.

3 Likes

@Al_Wallace, many thanks for the prompt and comprehensive reply.

Armed with the info provided, I’ll put KYC on the back burner until either the investor wallet has launched or we’ve otherwise been given the OK that the issue has been resolved.

:+1:

3 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.