Investor Wallet Pre-Launch Teaser

Hello There! :wave:

I’m working on some exciting things to launch soon. As you know, we are super focused on finishing the Investor Wallet. Here is a teaser picture of what happens when you predict regularly :smiley:

I wanted to start a conversation and get feedback from all of you. I am going to share more details in the coming days. Stay tuned!
Dirk

27 Likes

Can’t wait for that notification :laughing:

9 Likes

I suggest the 0% fees should be monthly. So when targets are met for this month, you benefit from it the following month.

5 Likes

Goals are currently set weekly @kaabayahaya, so I believe that’s why the fees are based the same…

7 Likes

@KarenM, that’s correct. At launch, we are following the current product setting, which are weekly goals.

That said, @kaabayahaya, good suggestion, and we are reviewing all UX elements to improve upon them.

7 Likes

Hey all, here is another snippet on how to get from the prediction side to the investor wallet.

Predict-Invest-GIF-Tansparent

Fun fact, internally we call it the white side and black side, because of the overall look and feel. :slight_smile:

Talking about the black side, here you can see all possible user journeys for the investor wallet.
As with all seemingly simple products, we have to consider lots of potential journeys.

10 Likes

Wow ,amazing i reached 1000 prediction ,soon will be wallet ,cant wait it ,am eager to get it

6 Likes

Perfect job!Defi interesting individual road from pynk?

4 Likes

Maybe it should read “You have qualified for 0% fee investment this week. That’s 10 out of 10 weeks. Nice work. Keep going!”

5 Likes

@mandrew82002 great suggestion - Let me take it back to the team :+1:

4 Likes

This is very good news, which really pleases :grinning:.
Looks good! I am concerned about the question in what kind of cryptocurrency will the reward take place?
In which network the blockchain ( ETH, BTC, NEO, TRON (TRX)) and it may be more appropriate to use several types of cryptocurrencys?

4 Likes

@DenzelEtherio Pynk is not a cryptocurrency project, payments into and withdrawals from the investor wallet will be made in fiat currency only. :slightly_smiling_face:

hope that helps.

5 Likes

Looking forward to start using it. Although this is not a cryptocurrency project, are you considering using blockchain and cryptocurrencies as means of payments and investment? I believe it should be something to consider, because all that technology is spreading across many industries and services we use on a daily basis.
Great work.

5 Likes

Greetings to the team Pynk
This matter is very good. We are waiting for it

9 Likes

Welcome to the Pynk community @Kapotchino. Very exciting times indeed! While you wait for wallet launch, why not check out some of the many interesting topics we discuss here in the forum and share your thoughts.

4 Likes

That’s cool.:heart_eyes:
Can’t wait for Investor Wallet.:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I understand this, but now there are still payments in USDC, that is, after the launch of the wallet, there will be no rewards in USDC and also answer it will not support cryptocurrencies at all?
After all, there is a cryptocurrency sector for investment and I do not think that it will be profitable to make transfers from Fiat currencies to cryptocurrencies (more transactions, more Commission).
Or do we invest and Rose AI will do the rest☺️?

3 Likes

Hi @DenzelEtherio :wave:

We are always exploring the best opportunities for our global crowd and having digital asset deposit/withdraw options would be a great addition in time. Some countries adopted that payment options very well.

$USDC rewards inside the app will remain same for now, however, you might also missed the latest crazy gas fee increase on transactions, at least fiat have a stable price tariffs :wink:

8 Likes

great ! i believe this will be good step to pynkster. thanks

6 Likes

I agree with this, but there are such cryptocurrencies as TRX and NEO and other options where the Commission is much lower than the offer for transferring Fiat money. In ETHEREUM, transactions are too expensive and this can happen again if the network is overloaded.
Therefore, I will hope that it will still be possible to use cryptocurrencies, maybe with the help of other blockchain networks with lower commissions.

5 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.