Investing is Getting Greener!

This is wonderful to read :slight_smile:
Nice to see that ESG trend is picking up so much!

I really think that there is much more people today that want their investment to have more meaning than just pure profit, just like there are more companies that really care about social responsibility :green_heart:

No doubt that ESG investing market will grow very much in the future.

I still can’t belive something like Pynk exists, not only it is hitting all the marks there are, it is also making new marks that others will need to hit :star_struck:

7 Likes

I agree with you Karlo. It feels like an unstoppable powerful trend which is for the good of us all.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you @predictor. In fact, I find the idea that there are still investment funds out there that have a ‘who gives a crap’ kind of attitude to Environmental concerns totally reprehensible.

ESG shouldn’t be an afterthought, it should be a priority. :evergreen_tree::deciduous_tree::palm_tree:

When investing, your capital is at risk.

8 Likes

Nice article!
The world and its citizens are becoming more conscious.
This is something that will not go back anymore.

7 Likes

Thanks for the share @pb1… I just hope that the shift to ESG investments accelerates soon enough

6 Likes

Thanks ! The topic is well covered! Who doesn’t want to be a millionaire?
It’s good that now there are more and more opportunities for the development of ideas and projects for the implementation of their talents young people and not only!
I wish everyone to make super profit with PYNK_io, become a millionaire and multiply with Rose AI :rose::blush:

5 Likes

Many investors are not only interested in the financial outcomes of investments. They are also interested in the impact of their investments and the role their assets can have in promoting global issues such as climate action.

4 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.