Introducing the hotly requested wallet feature! 🪙

Hello friends, :wave:

It’s been a busy old start to the year, here at Team Pynk HQ. We’ve been working hard to start the year off just the way you guys like it - with some natty new features! Thanks to the continuous feedback provided by the members of our incredible community (that’s you :wink:), we’ve been heads down, trying to get one of the most exciting of these new features out to you. In fact, this is probably one of our most requested features (looking at you here @KarenM ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

We’re delighted to announce the launch of our Pynk app wallet feature. From the new wallet feature, Pynksters will be able to easily check their current WP withdrawals, earnings to date and much more.

As always, we’d love to hear your feedback on this new feature. It’s live in your Pynk app now - go check it out!

Best Wishes,

Al!

6 Likes

It looks great!! Love being able to see my entire history. I know you guys work hard and it shows…(thank you for hearing me) I think everyone will like this new update.

1 Like

Very,very cool.Pynk foreve!

2 Likes

Thanks @KarenM :smiley:

We’ve got another feature lined up for you guys, dropping very very soon :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait to see it @Al_Wallace. Pynk has come a long way since the beginning!

1 Like