Introduce yourself!👋

Hey @lemming :raised_hands::raised_hands:. Welcome the forum :star_struck:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum my friend. It’s the perfect place where you can share your thought, ideas and opinions freely. Hope you will enjoy here :grinning:. I feel happy when I see people around the globe involving in pynk. Let’s make the community more better, together. :earth_africa::heartpulse:

4 Likes

Hello! I participate in predictions, including in a competition … :улыбка:

3 Likes

hi,
I am Nankyep G. petong, I am here to predict and earn and i have earn some Dollars already but i am having problem in passing the kyc.

3 Likes

Welcome @nankyep. Nice to have you here. For you KYC questions, check the community for that topic and if you still have trouble, then email the team and they will be happy to help you
In the meantime, check out some of the other topics and add your thoughts.

3 Likes

Hi Nankyep!!! :wave:

Glad you join us mate!!! Sorry to hear you have KYC issues. You can take a look in our forum and try to find some valuable info regarding those problems with KYC. You can check here: Problem regarding KYC Verification

You can reach Team Pynk shooting an email to hello@pynk.io and explain your problems regarding your KYC process.

Be very WELCOME here and besides predict and earn you will find more incredible activities here and an amazing community of smart and friendly people always ready to help. :muscle:

4 Likes

@nankyep , be patient . KYC is for your benefit and is a regulatory, obligation for Pynk.ai, as a UK registered company.

Hope you’re cleared soon! :+1:

3 Likes

Hello everyone. I’ve been using pynk for awhile now. I love the idea of the power of the crowd in prediction and am very excited for the future of this endeavor. Best of lucky to you all!

7 Likes

@tgibbsz32 Great to have you here! Just ask anything about Pynk or finance in this community forum and I’m sure you’ll get a positive reply from a keen Pynkster :fire::rocket:

6 Likes

I have upload my Driving license over 5 times no one was Approved

2 Likes

Hello @nankyep, I was having the same problem that you’re currently facing. I’d also submitted the passport for many times but wasn’t approved. But finally it was approved after my 3rd attempt. Make sure you upload the valid document with proper selfie with that document. You told that you’d uploaded the driving license. I’d like to recommend you to try with passport document rather than driving license, passport has much higher chance to get approved. :drooling_face: :wink:

4 Likes

hey moneybijay, same story, same age approx, and same country too. let’s grow together in this online field…

6 Likes

Welcome @mukesh! Great to see newcomers joining us. I love your enthusiasm! Please spread the word and also check out some of the many interesting topics on this site and share your thoughts.

5 Likes

@mukesh, Welcome to the community my friend. I’m seeing many Nepalese are now joining the community which is the really a big achievement for me. As I had first started to promote pynk throughout my country Nepal, I feel happy when I see other Nepalese talking about pynk and sharing the posts regarding it. Nepalese people are now aware of pynk, which is a very good thing for me and also for pynk community. Now let’s grow the Nepalese community together my friend. Let’s help pynk to be more stronger.
In this community you can share your opinions, ideas, suggestion and doubts without any hesitation and can interact with the other pynksters and community members.
If you need any kind of personal help from me you can message me anywhere either in Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin or even at telegram. I’ve the same username “moneybijay” in all the platform. :blush:

5 Likes

Hi Nameste my name is rohit Rana from Nepal. I would like to tell you thank you very much pynk.

7 Likes

@Rohit Namaste Rohit bro, hope you’re doing well. Welcome to the community brother. I’m also from Nepal (from Kavrepalanchok) and I’m in pynk for a long time. Many Nepalese people had already learnt much about pynk and also referring pynk to their friends. I don’t know how much idea do you have of pynk but I want to say that pynk is not a platform for quick and instant money making. So don’t take pynk as money making site or something like that, take pynk as a place to learn.
From my several months of experience, I gained a lot of ideas from pynk and got many things to learn. If you’re facing any problem or have any doubt regarding pynk platform, you can share it in the community forum. You can also communicate with me if you need any personal help or guidance from me. I’ll always help you.
My Facebook profile: https://facebook.com/moneybijay
Telegram: moneybijay
:nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::nepal::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

5 Likes

Hello sir Nameste I’m just new here I don’t know good knowledge about pynkster… But I hope pynkster future going bright :top:

3 Likes

Hi @Rohit. As you read more topics here on Pynk community platform, you will gain better knowledge of what we are about. You also are welcome to add your thoughts to any discussion and ask any questions you may have. We are a great community and glad to have you with us.

4 Likes

well my passport has expired and i can’t just renew passport because of this as it’s costly.

3 Likes

Welcome to you all @nankyep @Rohit and @mukesh!!! Sorry for being late in giving to you my WELCOME IN THE MAGICAL PYNK FORUM!!! Glad to have you here. This is Stefano from Italy and I hope you’ll enjoy in sharing with us your opinions and point of view!
:smiley::heart::rocket:

7 Likes