Important update from Pynk - please watch

Hello Pynksters, :wave:

We have an important update for you today.

After weeks of talks with our compliance partners, we have opted to make some key changes to our company structure. Although this will not, we hope, inconvenience you too much, it is important that you watch and understand this important information.

Have any questions? Then you’re in the right place! :slightly_smiling_face: Feel free to ask us anything you like in the comments.

Best Wishes,
Seth

Capital at risk.

43 Likes

Thanks for the update!

8 Likes

Thanks for the update. Good things come to those who wait. It sounds like it has been extremely frustrating for the team although exciting times are ahead for all involved. Almost time to fly :rocket:

11 Likes

Hi @paul1swain Welcome to the community.! You said it right. So while we wait, why not read some of the many interesting topics here and share your thoughts.

6 Likes

You are Doing great :+1::ok_hand::v::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Guys you are pretty awesome indeed. Even though I am a great fan of cryptos, there’s noooo way that I give out my WPs!! I am too curious to experiment and grow up with you all. :grin:

GO GO PYNK!!
“NOTHING IS EASY AND THE BEST THINGS ARE THE HARDEST!” :sun_with_face::money_with_wings::money_with_wings::flying_saucer::flying_saucer::flying_saucer:

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this video. Interesting days coming

7 Likes

Love the update, quick question?, can I withdraw some as cash and some invest in the investor wallet?

6 Likes

Thank you for the update, greatly appreciated!

6 Likes

From here we will continue working and waiting for the progress of the Pynk team to arrive.

6 Likes

Thank you for the update. Waiting for it to start soon.

Rasesh from India

5 Likes

Welcome to the community @Diogohomem . While we all wait, why not read some of the other things in the forum and share your thoughts.

3 Likes

Great to watch video , so is it possible to redeem half of my points to cryptocurrency ,half just to leave it ?

6 Likes

Hello @Jevanscomper, great question. In the beginning, it will be all or nothing with WPs, but UK investors could redeem their WP balance as cash, you would then be free to do as you pleased with that cash. Including investing in the Placeholder Investor Wallet, should you wish.

I hope that helps.

When investing, your capital is at risk.

6 Likes

Thanks for the update. Definitely keeping my WP’s. Will be fun to follow this experiment in following a crowded portfolio.

6 Likes

Days to push - Exciting (game changing) times ahead!

5 Likes

I am unable to watch the video. It isn’t playing.

1 Like

Hey @kaabayahaya . It worked for over 30 of us and I just hit it again to check since you are having trouble. It’s working for me. Maybe try another browser.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update :wink:
As for the name - those came to my mind :slight_smile:
pynkwall
pynkwallet
pynkvest
pynkvestor

5 Likes

awesome @romczacz

plz add one more, how about

pynkple ( as in the we the people - we the pynkple) :slight_smile:

3 Likes
Disclaimer: By accessing the community forum you accept the Terms of Use in its entirety. Information, opinions and content posted or uploaded to the community does not constitute investment or financial advice given or endorsed by Pynk One Ltd and its affiliated companies. Information of this community is not intended to be relied upon for investment purposes. Investing carries a high degree of risk. Please make sure you invest aware, understand the risks of investing and seek independent advice if needed.
Terms & Conditions - Privacy & Cookies Policy
Copyright © 2021 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.