If you could ask ROSE AI one question, what would it be and why? 🤖

Rose_GIF

5 Likes

Maaan…just one? I have at least 5!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Mmmm…of this 5 let me see…mmmmm…

Hello Rose, first of all nice to meet you.
Is there anything you’d like to know about human life?

Why i’d like to know this? Because this question implies the presence of a desire.

4 Likes

You’re meant to ask her a question @Tradelta, not take her on a date :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaaja…you killed me Al…you know we Italians are latin lovers by design. I could not resist to try with our first lady AI :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

Ok Rose- what is the likelihood that the US will allow it’s residents to become investors with Pynk in 2021?
The reason why- I think it’s obvious! I want to invest!!

4 Likes

OK Rose - can you confirm that you know, understand and agree to abide by Asimov’s Three Laws of Robotics?

As for why … Hey, you work for us. We get to ask the questions!

:wink: :smiley:

7 Likes

Let’s see ROSE :rose:…i just want to know what is the degree of probability that another global pandemic will appear after finished the coronavirus crisis in the short and medium term?

…just want to be prepared! Thinking of those who made tons of money and kept their fridge full on time :wink:

4 Likes

I’ve been reading questions people asked and can’t belive that no one took the honor to ask one of the most important questions.

Rose what came first, the :hatched_chick: or the :egg:?

5 Likes

You Genius!! Ahshahah​:grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

why is it called a ‘building’ when it has already been built? :thinking:

4 Likes

If the answer is 42, what is the question?

(One for Douglas Adams fans there.)

Right, all this deep thought has given me a thirst - I’m off for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster :alien: :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Rose - could you please detail the final deal/outcome of Brexit??? :rofl:

4 Likes
Disclaimer: any information found on the Community platform does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by Crowdsense Ltd. and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any investment decisions. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
Copyright © 2020 Crowdsense Ltd.. All rights reserved.