I earned a lot of wisdom points and now I cannot complete KYC, what can I do?

Assuming that you cannot obtain any of the required documents and you have already contacted us at hello@pynk.io to discuss this further, You will not be able to withdraw or participate further in Pynk unfortunately. KYC is a legal requirement and is, unfortunately, unavoidable as part of our due diligence in protecting our customers.

We appreciate the KYC process can be tricky, hard and even frustrating but we promise it will be worth it in the end!

We’ve made a little survey to help us help you, which is the best kind of help really. Please fill it out to the best of your ability and we can give you one-to-one support on your KYC needs.

Free one-to-one support, tailored to you and your specific KYC process needs, what is not to love?

4 Likes

ZackofPynk,

I do not recall completing KYC (and what IS KYC???), how do I find where to go to do it?

Eva

2 Likes

I do not recall completing KYC (and what IS KYC???), how do I find where to go to do it?

Know Your Customer… it’s a legal requirement in the finance sector.
You’ll be required to fill out KYC (just to prove you are you you say you are :wink:) when you come to convert your accumulated WPs into Pynk Shares and the end of each quarter.

3 Likes

Hello @Eva KYC means Know your Customer .

To do any transaction all financial instution needs to record their user personal details compulsory and the same is about pynk.

3 Likes

Hi @Eva. If you go to the new app and click the little book in top left corner of page. That is where you start the KYC process. My understanding is it takes a few days for approval. ( I could be wrong on that, as I’m ineligible, I haven’t done it). Just from what I’ve seen from other Pynksters. If you have trouble, email the team and they will help you
Good luck!

2 Likes

Hi @Eva,

Just wondering that which one was the best reply? you got 3 angels :angel:

:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

By replying to your question, I would immediately have a loss of 66% of my angels :grin:
So I’m keeping mum.

Eva

6 Likes