As part of our KYC process, we will ask you to upload a selfie of yourself. Please take a new picture using your camera, including your proof of ID (this must be the ID document you have submitted during your identity verification step, your proof of address will not be accepted).
- Do not edit, alter or crop the image in any way.
- The photo needs to include your full face, head-on, with no distortions, shadows or reflections of light. If someone takes the photo for you, make sure they take it from up close and include as little background as possible (remember, no cropping is permitted).
- Don’t wear sunglasses, hats, or anything else that obstructs your face. If possible, remove glasses (even clear ones) to avoid problems with glare.
- Make sure we can clearly see your face.
- Make sure the ID is close enough that we can see all 4 corners of the document, that it does not cover your face and that we can clearly read the document.
- The ID used in the photo must be the original ID provided at the identity verification step. No photocopies, photographs or other images of the document will be accepted.
- Get close to the camera , provided we can see your full head and your full ID, closer is better.
- Don’t strike a pose , keep a neutral expression. You’re beautiful just the way you are!
- Avoid bright lights and glare - It’s important to avoid reflections in your ID or anywhere else.
- Don’t cover your face - Keep hair, pets, plants, hats or anything else from obstructing your head or face.
- Use the best camera you have - You might find the camera on your smartphone easiest, but maybe your laptop has a better camera?
Of course, our small but mighty customer support team are always ready to help. Please reach out to us at email@example.com. That being said, if you do not have the required documentation, there is very little we can do to help you -we appreciate your understanding with this.
Please note our KYC verification is carried out by our partners, and whilst we will try to assist with any issues you may have, depending on the nature of your issue, these matters can take a minimum of 48 hours to resolve. We therefore kindly request your patience when reaching out to our Customer Services team.