How do you handling the lockdown? 😷

Hello Pynksters :wave:

How is everyone? How do you handling the lockdown?

We just had a fun poker night here at team Pynk. Pretty boring times but grateful that we are all healthy, sound and keep rocking :metal:

How is it going for you? Who wants to join the next poker night with Team Pynk?

#StayStafe #StayHome🏠

8 Likes

Hi Zack! With 2 kids there is always something to do and I am mastering my daughter’s home schooling routine :joy::joy:

Beside that I am enjoying in learning something new in the kitchen, taking an online course about digital marketing and putting togheter a system to produce Zinch Oxyde, Copper Oxyde, aminoacids and harvest CO2 from the environment…little science experiments to fight the boredom.

IF it is TEXAS HOLD’EM…for SURE!! Like it very much!!!

6 Likes

Hello there :wave:

Mainly navigating through the endless list of books and tv series accumulated over the past 2 to 3 years (and believe me that’s long!). Also, going for long runs is quite enjoyable - great for getting some mind space (anyone on Strava? - find me at Razvan Paun).

Completely up for it!! Count me in! What stakes are you playing and what platform?

#StaySafe #StayHome

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

I guess I need to start working through it before having kids, don’t I? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

5 Likes

Absolutely!!!
That’s the spirit! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Reading news about COVID-19 all day.

4 Likes

Hi there!

Here :cuba: there is not a complete lockdown yet, but most cuban workers are allowed to work only on tuesdays and thursdays…the rest of the week: free time!!!

I spend my “free time” in my own home with my family(wife and kid)…aaand checking the internet every 10 minutes :slight_smile: …boring times, but we all need to be aware of the importance of this lockdowns and social distancing to beat Covid 19…finally…

Would love to join one Poker Night…but what about a domino night??...who knows how to play dominoes?? :nerd_face:

Stay safe friends!!!

5 Likes

Welcome to Pynk @anjankafley. CoVid has certainly taken center stage in the news but check out our community and read all about us! Share your thoughts…stay safe…

5 Likes

Its boring. My laptop broke down so no games. Looking for new things that will interest me. I am not good at poker so wouldn’t try it :laughing:

5 Likes

I have been doing lots of yard work- it’s great exercise and I enjoy the fresh air and sunshine! It’s a welcome change from the gray and gloomy winter. Spring is here and it’s almost the to plant my vegetable garden!!!

3 Likes

Nice, I am using the opportunity to learn as well. Currently taking an Inbound Marketing course on Hubspot Academy. My goal is complete as many courses as possible.

4 Likes

I have a vague memory about dominoes in my childhood…could be fun ahahahah

3 Likes

Hey there, I was doing okay but me and my gf are starting to grate on each other. Nowhere to escape. Work is something I can throw myself into. I’m up for the poker fo sho. When’s game night?

5 Likes

Can we play for BTC :wink:?

4 Likes

Honestly I have been quite busy. 2 little kids and work plus all those jobs around the house I’ve been telling my wife for the past few months that I would do when I got the time …well, my numbers up on that one :joy:

Other issue I’m having is my kids love baking which means we have loads of cakes and homemade bread, pizza etc in the house, my wife is on a diet and I don’t wanna feed the kids cakes all day so it’s basically just me, locked in a house full of cake! :cake: They’re gonna have to roll me out of here after lockdown!

Re the poker game…sorry fellas it’s not really my thang I’m afraid.

8 Likes

Wow Al!! that’s a litterally a good hobby!!! :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hello Mr Zack I have question , I am in lockdown as all , and I didn’t pass KYC because my passport in city , but I am in village and I cant reach city due to Lockdown Can I pass KYC later
With regards Marat

2 Likes

Hi @Maratchaki, you can pass KYC as soon as you have your passport so now worries there. If you have any issues with this it’s better to contact hello@pynk.io.

3 Likes

Oh I apologize Mr Al , Ok Henceforth i will be aware

2 Likes